Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon - Page 300

Posted: 17 years ago
i like his present style n wont luke him to change it bcoz dat suits his personality
yep iam just worried abt the leap after the leap they goin to drag the story if prerna finding her family n all that n then they will show mukti i hope iam just hoping we just see prerna wit her family instead of away from her family 😭
yaar i think pm will surely meet after the laep n prem would already have must been realiused his love 4 mukti by dat time!
yep i know they will meet but i dont wont go see prerna finding her family n all that shit because that will take longgggggg n iam hoping it wont 😭
well dat will happens coz its ekta's story dragger but i don know vat big is gonn happen on anu's wedding!
i know jenny i wanna know y will prerna leave wat is the twist 😕
i don know maybe as anishma has said sneha may die n pre will kill shrad n be jailed but u never know vat will happen-keep ur fingers crossed till the wedding! but hope nothin bad happens to prem bhaiya! 😕
yep as long as prem,anu,bajaj and prerna are safe its alrite but i dont want sneha to die it be heartbroken for anu specially n prerna also bajaj they can efford to lose sneha like the lost the 1st prem 😭
i know yaar n i don think dat will happen but anythin is possible wid ekta-i jus cnt guess vats the twist-im worried vat will happen to prem after the twist will he be safe , i really don know
In a way I am so glad that Mukti has already left - now that Sharad has escaped....at least he can't hurt her anymore...