Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon (Page 260)

annu1611 IF-Dazzler
annu1611
annu1611

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by broken heart

Soha... I am a little confused. You said "here's the next part" in your last post at your Part 4 of Fanfic. BUt there was no new part added... did you forget or did you mean here's the part I was talking about?

Anyways... friend I feel your pain. I just got done with three hellish weeks of testing and I wanted to shoot myself every single day. Man I hate those damn tests... at my graduation party we are definitely going to burn those damn papers and rubrics we've followed for four hellish years.

Oh girls i know how you both feel!Imagine me am in college at the moment!I find it worse to be honest!The endless list of tests, exams, projects, presentations, papers..There to officially drive us crazyLOLMy first year has come to an end and seems like the longest school year I've ever had!Last exam on MondayOuch

broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Oh God... I look forward to this? And I thought college was all about the drinks, the parties, the guys and going really really wild Wink
annu1611 IF-Dazzler
annu1611
annu1611

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Oh God... I look forward to this? And I thought college was all about the drinks, the parties, the guys and going really really wild Wink

LOLLOLThats the FUN partWinkBut with that comes other things!I guess its much better and different in the States depends where you are planning to go!Smile

soha88 Goldie
soha88
soha88

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 1:29am | IP Logged
hey guys....the update for "Then He Fell In Love" is on page 6 of part 4...i just updated it a while ago....plzzzzz check it out. Smile

and can someone plzzzz plzzzzz post that topic on the main section of this sticky under the fanfiction section???? i'm not sure who does that but they did it for all the fanfics and even my fanfic's first 3 parts....but i keep on checking and the 4th one hasn't been posted yet....that's the one i'm using for all of my upcoming updates....so can whoever's incharge of the fanfic section post this over there as well?
i'd really really really appreciate it! Embarrassed

thanx! Smile

Soha
soha88 Goldie
soha88
soha88

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 1:36am | IP Logged
atleast u're one yr ahead of us annu...u have one less year of torture left for college than me! to be honest, this excitement is kinda like a coverup, i'm pretty nervous about college rite now actually....but i know its going to be over as soon as i spend a couple of days there...once u get used to something, it doesn't feel that big of a problem....it seems as though u've had it forever! LOL

good luck for ur exams though~!!! there's gonna be plenty of time after that to chill n relax... summer's only a few days away!
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 2:26am | IP Logged
ill check it out soha
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu1611

Soha... I am a little confused. You said "here's the next part" in your last post at your Part 4 of Fanfic. BUt there was no new part added... did you forget or did you mean here's the part I was talking about?

Anyways... friend I feel your pain. I just got done with three hellish weeks of testing and I wanted to shoot myself every single day. Man I hate those damn tests... at my graduation party we are definitely going to burn those damn papers and rubrics we've followed for four hellish years.

Oh girls i know how you both feel!Imagine me am in college at the moment!I find it worse to be honest!The endless list of tests, exams, projects, presentations, papers..There to officially drive us crazyLOLMy first year has come to an end and seems like the longest school year I've ever had!Last exam on MondayOuch

aww gud luck my uni finished last week woho
Funk'n Desi IF-Dazzler
Funk'n Desi
Funk'n Desi

Manoj’s India-Forums Juliet

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Smile

Go to top