.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
yes tru but we must be happy for him as well since tejay makes him happy

soha88 Goldie
soha88
soha88

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
thanx for approving of my fanfic/ guys!!! i'll update it as soon as i can...and i might even be able to update them in pak, shweta....don't count on it but i'll definitely try.....

and what the heck is wrong with our hero nowadays guys...i think someone should post an analysis of his condition rite now and why he's doing what he's doing....it seems as though he wants everything all at once and keeps on threatening(first mukti, now prerna)
even though he isn't going to tell bajaj anything, he made it very clear that he's back into ultra UD mode again...."jis din meray paas sab kuch aa jai ga, main sab ko barbaad kar doon ga, even u mother india"
what is his problem all of a sudden? is it possible that mukti's rejection turned him into such a different person all of a sudden....its understandable if he hates mukti now, but why be so hard on mother india?

this week was really boring guys(except for that one single office PM scene....that was IT!) i'm hoping to see sthn better next week....no tushar track, no anu-sam problems or any indroneel plzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....i'm sick of these three rite now....hopefully, since prem went to see some advertising people, we'll see him meet up with mukti.....that would way more interesting.....

too bad i have exams next week though...they start on thursday....being a senior isn't easy....it seems as though the torture never ends...!!! they should let us get out now! u know what i mean, seniors? doesn't it feel we should finally get outta our high school straps and rush into college?ahhhh...waiting like crazy for graduation day!

sorry guys....i don't realize how much i've written till i'm on my last words.....so ummmm thanx for reading, i guess! Smile

Soha

and "sunnykrishi" WHEN will u update YOUR fanfic/???? u know none of us can wait...plzzz do that as soon as possible...i really want to know what mukti's 'disease' or whatever u have in mind is!!! thanx!
Smile
sunnykrishi Senior Member
sunnykrishi
sunnykrishi

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
sure sohaaa........ iam thinking of the story line for next episode... hope i get something interesting!!!!!!!!
indiangirl07 IF-Sizzlerz
indiangirl07
indiangirl07

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
what happended to the leap? Ouch
annu1611 IF-Dazzler
annu1611
annu1611

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
All the best for your exams Soha!Being a senior definately isnt easy but once you're in college it gets worse LOL trust me! All the best though Smile
God knows wht is up with Prem again I bet Manoj himself is tired of switching between UD and Prem. I definately dont want anymore indroneel, sam/anu scenes or tushar's past either..Wht is up with Ekta!About time she gets on with Prem and Mukti's story!She ahs made us all wait for too long already

Edited by annu1611 - 26 May 2006 at 8:49pm
soha88 Goldie
soha88
soha88

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
i know yaar...seriously...its almost as though she's looking for excuses to drag on their story for a while...i think someone else mentioned that the story just went around in circles and rite now, its reached the point where it started! UD is back once again and wants everything that he wanted a long while back...they keep repeating his quest for property and money..."WE GET IT NOW!" and we're sick of it so the least she could have done is change the storyline a little bit....but NOOOOO, she's ekta and she doesn't want to know what she's doing, even if it means going around in circles and frustating the poor characters who, unfortunately, are compelled to abide by what she wants them to do and keep on switching from one mode to the next....could she make it any harder for them and for us, seriously?!!!

anyway, i was just wondering who u have on ur display pic, annu??? his face seems familiar, kinda, but i can't really place him......i think u had a different pic of him a while ago....so who is he????? just curious....
broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Soha... I am a little confused. You said "here's the next part" in your last post at your Part 4 of Fanfic. BUt there was no new part added... did you forget or did you mean here's the part I was talking about?

Anyways... friend I feel your pain. I just got done with three hellish weeks of testing and I wanted to shoot myself every single day. Man I hate those damn tests... at my graduation party we are definitely going to burn those damn papers and rubrics we've followed for four torturous years.

Edited by broken heart - 26 May 2006 at 11:20pm
annu1611 IF-Dazzler
annu1611
annu1611

Posted: 26 May 2006 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by soha88

i know yaar...seriously...its almost as though she's looking for excuses to drag on their story for a while...i think someone else mentioned that the story just went around in circles and rite now, its reached the point where it started! UD is back once again and wants everything that he wanted a long while back...they keep repeating his quest for property and money..."WE GET IT NOW!" and we're sick of it so the least she could have done is change the storyline a little bit....but NOOOOO, she's ekta and she doesn't want to know what she's doing, even if it means going around in circles and frustating the poor characters who, unfortunately, are compelled to abide by what she wants them to do and keep on switching from one mode to the next....could she make it any harder for them and for us, seriously?!!!

anyway, i was just wondering who u have on ur display pic, annu??? his face seems familiar, kinda, but i can't really place him......i think u had a different pic of him a while ago....so who is he????? just curious....

Thats my all time favourite Vinit Singh..The saregamapa challenge 2005 runner up!I really really love his voiceSmile!! Soha where is your next part i cant find itOuch Someone for havens sake get these facts to Ekta she has tested our patience for so long. Poor characters esp Prem's is all over the damn place!If she is too busy or clueless hell get someone else to do something about the damn storyline! There is a limit to how much one can drag things

Go to top