India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon (Page 252)

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Imzi, I'm sure you haven't failed it....a person always thinks the worst of their own work...trust me, I should know! By the way, what exam was it?

annu1611 IF-Dazzler
annu1611
annu1611

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Just had the worst exam ever too Imzi Confused
Imzi IF-Sizzlerz
Imzi
Imzi

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by psawyer

Imzi, I'm sure you haven't failed it....a person always thinks the worst of their own work...trust me, I should know! By the way, what exam was it?

It was general studies and my general knowledge isn't that good.

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:48am | IP Logged
woho just have my last exam for this year all done and finished awwww im sure it werent that bad im sure u did fine
amzi_uk Senior Member
amzi_uk
amzi_uk

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Woah every1s havin exams. I feel so srry for u guys. I had FOUR exams last week. I'm certain i've failed 2 of them LOL Cry . But I'm free for the rest of the year Big smile Tongue yay!
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I posted this as a separate topic, but considering it is directly relevant to Prem and today's episode, I thought I'd post it here too:

What is Prem like? Everytime he tries to solve a situation, his big mouth and even bigger ego ruins it once again....

Manaa ke Mukti was showing attitude, but doesn't he think that she at least deserves to do that much after what's happened to her? No, he has to blurt out that he only proposed to her out of sympathy...however, I think this was more a case of sour grapes than of him actually being evil...

For the first time EVER, I liked the lyrics to "THAT" song:

"Maine ki khata, tumko sathaya, afsos hai, mujhe har ghadi"

Those words reveal more about Prem than the ones he actually spoke...

Prem's problem is that he's impulsive...he proposed to her on impulse and then rejected her in the same vein ON IMPLUSE...because he can't take it that she refused him.

Its ok for him to refuse as many girls--incl. Mukti--as he likes, but he can't stand that a girl would have the audacity to refuse him...where he comes from, thats unheard of. What he doesn't realise is that the girls who cannot refuse him, and the ones he usually "dates" are the kinda girls who wouldn't refuse a plank of wood if it approached them: they have no self-respect and its not like they go to Prem coz he's a shining example of a wonderful human being...they are just bored and like Prem himself, want to date as many people as they possibly can in as little time as they can...

But Mukti? Mukti is the kind of girl who has self-respect and more so after the hurt she has faced, and the fact that she has the guts to be original and to refuse Prem is something that stings him and he can't stand it. That is why he said all that crap about proposing to her out of sympathy...he talks first, thinks later and regrets even later than that.

Its like, he loves her against his will, his reason and against his nature, and he can't understand that...he hurts her, but ends up hurting himself..once again THAT song stopped short of the "pyaar aaya"...meaning he's still not admitting to himself his true feelings...

What planet are PRB on?? "Iss baat ke khushi hai ke Prem ko apni ghalati ka ehsaas ho gaya hai"...did they not see the final outburst?

OMG! Prem's having an orgy! My god, the lengths that boy will go to to avoid his feelings!

Aur un ladkiyon ko aur koi kaam nahin hai? He's not some Greek god that they are feeding him grapes (in this case Red Bull)...and he doesn't even remember their names! And the girls are still smiling like bhenses....idiots...

Seriously, are there two Prems? Humshakal? One is Prem and one is UD...how in the world can we explain this otherwise?? How did he make it back from the party before PRB (who left early) and changed into his old "lifestyle", picking up half a dozen girls on the way?

This whole "turning into UD" thing is just a farce, a disguise for the way he is really feeling. He's just "showing" Mukti that he can get any girl he wants, except of course for the one he really wants, the one he needs, in order to be a better man. But even I am getting sick and tired of this.

Poor Bajajs and Basus...what have they done to deserve kids like these? Prem, Sneha, yahan tak ki Tushar too...kaisi parvarish di hai insab ko?

There ya go, my two cents...for what they're worth!

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
yaar vasu ur bhashan althoug some bits made me laugh but i do agree only i dont think tushaar is gay more he is either married or has a kid or something
manoj_luver Groupbie
manoj_luver
manoj_luver

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
so they have only bad kidz?

Go to top