India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon (Page 251)

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Bohra, the bling-bling boy of Kasautii Zindagi Kay, in lighter moments with family and friends 
Manoj pumps it up at Sykz, Bandra
Morning starts with a workout, followed by a tall glass of strawberry-flavoured protein shake
Teejay, Davinder, Manoj, mommy Madhu Bohra and papa Mahendra Ramkumar Bohra, gorge on aloo ka paratha
He says, smiling is the best recipe for a better living.
Manoj takes time out for girlfriend Teejay

Coordinated by Sandipan Dalal
Pics: B L Soni

Yudi (Manoj Bohra) Kasautii Zindagi Kay
The only one with a sense of humour in a serial where everyone is forever crying. The way he calls his mother 'Mother India' and her past and present husbands Jai and Veeru is hilarious. Unfortunately he doesn't look like he will stay negative for long as his goody-two-shoes mother Prerna is all set to convert him into the ideal son.

Postcard from Maldives
   By: Shaheen Parkar
    December 27, 2005
WHAT A LIFE: Teejay Sidhu, Aashka Goradia and Manoj Bohra
Kasautii's red-hot Prem (Manoj Bohra), along with beau Teejay Sidhu (Stella of Shararat) and Aashka Goradia (Chandni of Piya Ka Ghar, Kumud of Kkusum) were in Maldives last week for a show-cum-holiday.

Open-air show

The trio describes their sojourn as "awesome" and "out-of this world". They performed in two shows, which had the locals — all die-hard Bollywood and telly buffs — lapping up Manoj's every antic, as Teejay and Ashka jived to chartbusters like Mahi Ve and Kajra Re. Kasautii has it fair share of watchers on the island, so Prem had many female fans. The telly actors performed at the open-air venue, Carnival, in the capital, Male. 

Best holiday ever

Recalls Aashka, "As far as I can remember, this is the best holiday I have ever had. It was so relaxing and chilled out. I tried parasailing and snorkelling — things I have never done before. We also shopped a lot, and on the way back, stopped at Colombo."

Adds Teejay, who also anchored the show, "Maldives is beautiful. When we were asked about the show organised by the Maldives Tourism Board, it was not even something we had to think twice about. It was like 'How soon do we leave?' It's a shame that Chetan Hansraj (Sasha of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) couldn't make it this time. The four of us had such a blast when we were invited to Toronto in August."

Exploring the deep

After the shows, the actors took time off deep-sea diving. "We saw so many fish, so many interesting sea animals. The feeling of being underwater is beautiful and exhilarating. At the same time, you feel so very alone. It's quiet as death under the surface. Aashu (Aashka) got nervous when they began swimming around her legs. Maybe they liked the taste of her suntan oil?" laughs Teejay.

shaheen@mid-day.com  

I BELIEVE I CAN FLY: Teejay
STAYING AFLOAT: Manoj and Teejay
WATER WAY TO GO: Teejay, Aashka and Manoj
CHECK OUT OUR FOOTWEAR: Aashka, Teejay and Manoj

The rising son
Manoj Bohra plays son Prem in Kasautii Zindagii Kay. Picture by Pratim D. Gupta

A K-soap without commercial breaks? Unthinkable it may be, but it's happening all right, on Monday, as Kasautii Zindagii Kay will play non-stop for 34 minutes, 8.30 pm onwards. In this special episode number 868, Prerna and Apo*na keep fighting over Yudi aka Prem, throwing challenges at each other with every swish-pan of the camera.

More than anything else, all eyes are now on Prerna who gets to play mother for the first time, having gone through many an agnipariksha as a wife. Like with most of the big ones from Ekta's K-factory, Prerna's every move will be closely followed by mothers across the country and before you know, she may become the model mother.

"My mother will be very strict but would never give any lecture or indulge in rona-dhona," says Shweta Tiwari, who plays Prerna in Kasautii… "She wants to rectify her son first and then be good to him. There's also the emotional factor of getting her son back after all these years."

For young Manoj Bohra, who plays son Prem, it's a whole new Ektaa world where moms and dads are a couple of years older. "For me, despite such a small age difference, Shweta was always my mom since we acted out a scene first before we got introduced to each other," Manoj tells Metro on the sets of Kasautii...

And finally, for Cezanne 'Anurag' Khan, this new twist in the tale is a welcome one. "Anurag's a part of Prem just like Prerna and like all other problems, Anurag and Prerna will be able to rectify their brat son too," he smiles.

Manoj Bohra,
Kkusum set, 5.45  pm
He projected the image of someone unapproachable, so I hesitated. When I did ask him, he agreed. But he asked my cousin and I to pose together. And soon after, disappeared somewhere. A hint of attitude somewhere?

Date with Stars indya.com and Saas Bahu aur Saazish brings Manoj 'Prem' Bohra for Star Date.
New guy in the block

Kasautii Zindagi Kay's Prem has another side to him... Find out for yourself over a Dinner Date with Manoj Bohra.

A film producer's son, an Ex-assistant Director - CID, a model with stunning looks and currently the heart throb of Indian television and the future of Indian cinema, Yes, we are talking about Prerna's reel life son - Manoj Bohra.

Well, guess what! This macho-man is up on Star Date only on Saas Bahu aur Saazish and indya.com. Manoj holds the Indian audience responsible for his current success on Kasautii Zindagi Kay and would like to show his gratitude by going on an exclusive date with one of his biggest fans.

Manoj Bohra joins Kasautii gang
   By: Sandipan Dalal
    October 7, 2005
Playing the brat:
Manoj Bohra
Even after grabbing a vital cameo in Kasautii Zindagi Kay, actor Rakshak Sahani (the erstwhile Kavya) couldn't have the last laugh.

When it came to shooting the episodes, he was down with a hairline fracture and ligament tear that left him with a cast around his disjointed knee, which will stay for two months.

Now, actor Manoj Bohra (Dhruv in Shararat, Nakul in Kkussum) has been roped in to play Prem, the long-dead son of Anurag Basu (Cezanne Khan) and Prerna (Sweta Tiwari) who revisits them. Says Bohra, "It's a demanding role and I'm glad I've bagged it. It will give my histrionic skills a new dimension."

Reliving the past

Tracing the roots of the character, Prem was shown getting kidnapped and murdered by goons that Komolika (Urvashi Dholakia) hired.

However, Prem didn't lose his life in that mishap. After Komolika flew to US, he was thrown at the mercy of a surrogate mother who raised him; now he considers Apo*na (Geetanjali Tikekar) his real mother.

Return of the son

As the soap has already seen the scheming Apo*na (Geetanjali Tikekar) making a comeback from the throes of death, the next twist will have Prem (Manoj Bohra) as the son assisting the mother in her vile intentions.

A ruffian by nature, Prem owns a web development company and flaunts his "cool attitude." The introductory scene will see him rough up Anurag while buying beer for himself.

Gradually, he confronts Anurag and Prerna when they come calling at his office with a business proposition for buying his web development company. Adds Bohra, "The tiff begins when Prem demands Rs 500 crore for selling the company to Anurag and Prerna. Later on, he gets to know that they're his original parents."

Makeover time

To meet the needs of the character, Bohra went on a shopping spree early this week. Says the actor, "My character is inspired by Justin Timberlake. For the first time, I'm flaunting a lot of junk jewellery, loose jeans and t-shirts.

I literally spent hours picking up loads of stuff from Bandra. As far as my hair is concerned, I've adopted the Shaggy look." His stylists are veejays Teejay Sidhu and Anusha Dandekar.   

Search for the hero

After reports of Sahani's injury reached the Balaji office on September 30, the creative team, including producer Shobha Kapoor, was running from pillar to post to get an actor, as shooting was scheduled to start on October 3.

Said creative head Nivedita Basu, "It's unfortunate that Rakshak Sahani landed up with an accident. We started looking for the right guy, someone who would suit the rebellious spirit of the character. Manoj was the only person who fit the bill. As far as Rakshak is concerned, he'll be accommodated in some other project once he's fit."

indiangirl07 IF-Sizzlerz
indiangirl07
indiangirl07

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
oh!!! i didnt knwo you guys were making a gallery. i didnt even come to this topic till now, and i jsut finished makeing a gallery. i got pics from all the other galleries people made and put them all into one

heres the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=287841&PN=1& TPN=1
indiangirl07 IF-Sizzlerz
indiangirl07
indiangirl07

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
julu, ill post your pics from here into the gallery

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=287555&PN=1& TPN=1

if you want to put them yourself them tell me. but i can quote it and move it into the gallery so people know its by you(i think its faster, but tell me how you want it)
annu1611 IF-Dazzler
annu1611
annu1611

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
thanks alot for all the pics ppl they are great Smile
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 1:08am | IP Logged
oh puja its fine u can post them if u want i dont mind at all
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 3:50am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL what's all this confusion about? first, we have no prem gallery, and in the space of one day we have, like, ten! LOL LOL Thanks to everyone for consolidating the pics...amna, I hope this helps you out hun...

Guys, I can't wait until tonight's KZK...wonder what Prem is going to do?? I don't think he can quite face rejection yet...
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 4:19am | IP Logged
yaar vasu looking forward to the episode

ooops my 15 minutes are up now back to revision have an exam in the afternoon last one wohhooo then internet and IF beware LOL LOL
Imzi IF-Sizzlerz
Imzi
Imzi

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I just finished my exam I think I failed it Confused

Go to top