Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon (Page 243)

soha88 Goldie
soha88
soha88

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=286762

the above link is for the 4th part of the fanfic/ "And Then He Fell In Love"

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz read it guys and post ur comments on the topic!

.....would absolutely love to hear what u guys thought abt it!

*Soha*

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 1:38am | IP Logged
thanks a lot soha ill check it out
Dola87 IF-Rockerz
Dola87
Dola87

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 2:43am | IP Logged
is his website up yet

Edited by Dola87 - 20 May 2006 at 2:43am
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 4:49am | IP Logged
nope it aint i odnt thik Ouch
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 6:01am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL I can't believe he proposed...but my sweety was looking ultra-hot with the flowers in his hand!

also, imagine how hard it must have been for him to get rid of his ego and show up at her event with flowers for her...he's not the kinda guy who does that for a girl...finally, he realises Mukti's importance...
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 6:01am | IP Logged
I'll upload that scene later today...
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 6:47am | IP Logged
OK guys, I wasn't online yesteday but I've just watched the ep so I hope you don't mind if I pass my comments on it...most of these will probably be things that you all have already discussed, but please bear with me!

OHH! MY baby's soooo cute! When he apologises to Mukti... Cry Cry Try as I might I can't hate him in this eppy....fair enough, he deserves it all, but really, I felt soooooooooo bad for him....just like I felt bad for Mukti when he was being mean....those two are definitely meant to be together....I really hope they patch things up soon.. Cry

Prem ke maafi maange ka style bhi to dekho.... LOL LOL how he gets all worked up that she won't give him a chance...if this were a minor disagreement he were apologising for, I would so laugh at the way both of them were reacting...as it is, of course she's not going to forgive him that easily...but I am so glad he finally made that step...

Mukti was hilarious...so deadpan and expressionless, her every word was hurting him without trying to...you go girl Clap

but why was everyone else in the party able to hear their conversation? They weren't talking THAT loudly...

Zara dekho to gussa Prem janab ka! LOL Angry LOL When he doesn't get what he wants, he gets soooooooooooo frustrated!! I love it!! I'm so glad that finally he wants Mukti!

That proposal was kinda out of the blue, right? It felt as if he only made it because she ignored him...not because he actually wanted to marry her...

Mukti's bhashan was ok but practically all repeated/regurgitated stuff....and what was the need to tell the entire world?

When she said she had no emotions or desires...I felt really bad...it was as if she became a little less human after all the things that happened to her...she lost faith in love Cry poor baby

Prem was such a cute bacha...saying he didn't understand why he couldn't get his favourite toy....honey, if you still haven't realised why you can't marry Mukti, then you've got a long road until you DO figure it out...
And notice he said, "I don't understand why I can't marry you"...honey, of course you can marry her, but the point is that its not about you...SHE doesn't want to marry you...

So she still loves him...not "main tumse pyaar karti thi"...but "karti hoon"...well Prem baby, this means you're still in with a chance, as long as you PROPERLY sort yourself and your priorities out...

When she said that "Ab yeh mujhse nahin hoga", did she mean that I can't do it now but it might happen in the future or from now on I will never come back to you???
I hope its the first one... Cry

But well done Mukti for showing some self-respect, if you don't love yourself, how is anyone else going to love you?

All in all, a brilliant episode and DEFINITELY the reason why I watch KZK, the chemistry between P-M and Manoj-Tina is as evident as always, wonderful acting by both...although I don't think that M-P will get together before the leap..I hope they do after...I just hope that these aren't one of those couples that were never meant to be together, because that would break my heart Cry

Wow, what a long post!! I suppose thats a hazard of watching such a great ep, that we get loads of stuff to say!! After months of nothing to do except curse Prem....premikas finally get a chance to see the Prem (or shades of him) coming back into action.

Funk'n Desi IF-Dazzler
Funk'n Desi
Funk'n Desi

Manoj’s India-Forums Juliet

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 6:48am | IP Logged
yeh i know!!!!!
soo hot!!!!!!
but mukti gosh but i dont blame her.... i guess!! but i hope they go together b4 the leap!!!!!
he looked so shy and innocent my hunie bumbz =]

Go to top