.Prometheus.

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 11:51am | IP Logged
yaar i know no offence but how lam was that

Raindrop Goldie
Raindrop
Raindrop

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I'm so Shocked Too!
But Why would he propose to Mukti if he only just LIKES her.
But Mukti didn't say she hated him or anything she said she LOVES Him too but after what happened shes not going to marry him!
Awww.... Cry
BTW, prena and Rishabh was there aswell...interesting to see what they will say..

Anjali
.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
yaar i know wot u mean i cant believe he said that and like that as well uff he has no brain
ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

yaar i know wot u mean i cant believe he said that and like that as well uff he has no brain

Actually yaar when u think about it, its not that surprising that he proposed. He had always had feelings for Mukti but he had always buried them. He was giving Prerna that crap the other day because it was hard for him to admit that he likes her. He was always the one who was telling everyone else not to get emotional. However, the moment he realized he likes her, he decided to propose to her. Thats really Prem's character, u wont expect him to wait for ages( unlike his father Anu who wud have taken a decade) to propose to the girl he 'likes'.

I think he was lying when he said he just likes her. His feelings for Mukti were strong enough to overcome his doubts about marriage and commitment....so I think he loves her. And Mukti's refusal wud make him luv her more.

soaps_01 Goldie
soaps_01
soaps_01

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
i can't believe he proposed! first of all i wouldn't even call that a proposal coz he only said that he wants to marry her, he never asked her - did he? if he did then i missed it! anywayz i didn't like that proposal at all coz he said it like it was nothing! all in all i was just disappointed in the way he said it
just my opinion guys!!!
sunnykrishi Senior Member
sunnykrishi
sunnykrishi

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by soaps_01

i can't believe he proposed! first of all i wouldn't even call that a proposal coz he only said that he wants to marry her, he never asked her - did he? if he did then i missed it! anywayz i didn't like that proposal at all coz he said it like it was nothing! all in all i was just disappointed in the way he said it
just my opinion guys!!!

i know yaar... but i think we shud give him sometime... he atleast came up with an idea of marriage.. imagine UD saying he wants to marry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i never imagined even in my wildest dreams tat he would want to marry...... hope everthing goes welll and it sooon happens

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
yaar the thing with him is he is very hot headed and somtimes acts on impulse as he clearly was doing today yaar no offence but how cute was he with the flowers in his hand
Imzi IF-Sizzlerz
Imzi
Imzi

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Yeah he was looking really cute when he was holding those flowers

Go to top