Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon (Page 200)

annu1611 IF-Dazzler
annu1611
annu1611

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Welcome Keisha and yes he is super hot Embarrassed
I just really looking forward to seeing what happens today..

miileerox4eva IF-Dazzler
miileerox4eva
miileerox4eva

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 9:13am | IP Logged

here they r

Kabab mein haddi: Raell Padamsee with Manoj Bohra and Teejay Sidhu

12.30 am: Leena Mogre's gym, Khar

TV actor Manoj Bohra (Dhruv in Shararat, Nakul in Kkussum) walks in. "I have shoots in the daytime so I have only this time for exercising," he tells us.

"This trend of 24-hour gyms is really helpful for people from our industry as we have no fixed timings. Sometimes we work at night and sometimes during the day."

penalty/ manoj bohra

Did Manoj Bohra think he was going into a boxing ring with this satin-I'm-a-cape-masquerading-as-a-suit look? Or was he taking heed from girlfriend, Teejay Sidhu, all costumed up to play fancy dress

Manoj Bohra, TV actor
If I'm working on something and it comes through and if it's successful, I can feel the adrenalin rush. For example, Yudi, the character I'm working on now — I didn't think it would be that big. But it's come through beautifully.

Then there was the play that I produced. When I was up on stage and I thanked the audience, it was a huge feeling.

Music is another big thing. I bought Gypsy Kings Volare this morning. You know how you get used to a certain compilation. I'd lost my earlier CD and then the next one didn't have the songs in the same order. Today I got the old compilation. Whenever I hear it I feel a certain goodness about the world.

Manoj Bohra
TV actor and resident of 14th Road, Khar
"This year I celebrated Navratri in Bangalore. There were pujas through the nine days and they played garba in the evenings. It was great fun. Unfortunately, I could not stay for the entire nine-day celebration due to my shooting schedule."

MANOJ BOHRA

Something about my background... "I am from a filmi background. My dad Mahendra Bohra produced the latest releaseEk Hasina Thi in collaboration with Ram Gopal Varma. I started my career on television as an assistant director to BP Singh for CID and later for Achanak 37 Saal Baad. I also played Saloni's boyfriend in Just Mohabbat."

About my role... "I play Nakul, a rich spoilt brat who is in love with Kali. I have immense hatred for Kkusum's daughter, Kumud."

How did the audition go... "Well, I was auditioned for some other Balaji Telefilms shows, which were scheduled for mid and late 2004. Then, they thought that I would be better off playing Nakul."

Some other assignments... "I am doing a Star Plus serial Shararat as well. Plus, I have modeled for Chlormint, Levi's, BPL, Fun Republic, Frooti. I am also into the Art of Living; it helps me to bear the physical stress involved in television acting where we actors are required to shoot for 16-17 hours every day."

About plans to get on to the silver screen... "Of course I want to do films. But it's too early to say anything. Let me take this role to its logical conclusion and establish myself as an actor. I started my career as an assistant-director because my dad advised me to. He often told me that you need to understand the craft and skill of acting from a director's perspective behind the camera, only then you won't falter in front of it."

plz reply Big smile

Edited by miileerox4eva - 05 May 2006 at 9:14am
annu1611 IF-Dazzler
annu1611
annu1611

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I officially HATE "UD" now Ouch Why can he jsut be that some what decent PRem? Ouch
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 10:23am | IP Logged
annu yaar, I wish I had an answer to your question...is this the "suspense" Manoj was talking about??? Yeah, coz that REALLY helped Mukti...
annu1611 IF-Dazzler
annu1611
annu1611

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by psawyer

annu yaar, I wish I had an answer to your question...is this the "suspense" Manoj was talking about??? Yeah, coz that REALLY helped Mukti...

To hell wth the suspense. I see no hopesOuchOuchOuchNo matter how "cool" and "cunning" he might appear. Reality is that he is plain stupid. OuchIm totally disappointed. Am not watching anymore

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
yaar i dont get this serial nemore this is soo rong wot happened today
miileerox4eva IF-Dazzler
miileerox4eva
miileerox4eva

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
i agree
i thoguh after watching yeserdays vid dat sneha wud be in time 2 save mukti, but NO !
ekta had 2 be stupid an orignal....
but amybe theres still some prem in ud dat will feel sry 4 mukti n help her... maybe...
annu1611 IF-Dazzler
annu1611
annu1611

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
I cired today when she lost..So depressing. I truly hate UD now..And that rascal Sharad. Look at him!He has the guts to say it was a "mistake" and the guts to yell at Sneha!!!!! Angry Angry I felt like slaughtering all of those Men! For the first time i ahted Anurag and Mr Bajaj for giving such weird stares to Prerna. Poor Mukti...when will this BS end!

Go to top