India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon (Page 15)

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
me do somefink bad Ouch mukhe villian mat bana na maine villian nahin hona chachte aaaki plz plz plz LOL

prap IF-Rockerz
prap
prap

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
so how many characters do you have in the fanfic as of now???? LOL LOL
ILuvPrachiDesai IF-Rockerz
ILuvPrachiDesai
ILuvPrachiDesai

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
MEIN BHI PREM KI DEEWANI HOON LOL   LOL
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
welcome yaar
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Play producer accuses Priyan of copying

Garam Masala, produced by Venus and directed by Priyadarshan, is in hot water.

Manoj Bohra, producer of the play, Plane Crazy About Love, claims the film is a rip-off of his play, and the names of the characters and the storyline is the same.

Copy of a copy

The film, releasing on November 3, stars John Abraham and Akshay Kumar with three new girls.

The play has been written and directed by Naved Aslam, while the film is written by Priyadarshan and Neeraj Vohra. Both the play and the film are adaptations of Hollywood film, Boeing Boeing (1965).

Says Bohra, "Two years ago, I was planning a film based on Boeing Boeing. But then I decided it was commercially viable to make a play first. Now that the play is running successfully, I was planning to make a film on it; the scripting is already in progress."

Indianised script

Why does Bohra feel Garam Masala is the same as his play? "Some of the names of the characters are the same.

It's too much of a coincidence. There are too many similarities. I play Raj Malhotra and Akshay Kumar has the same name. I am sure the film is a take-off on my play. One of the airhostesses in my play (Dipannita Sharma) is called Sweety.

Ditto in Garam Masala. I am sure they sent someone to see the play, which opened more than a month back.

They started shooting for the film in April, while we finished writing the play in February and started rehearsing around the same time. We had Indianised the script. It's easier to work on an adapted script; it's like watching a DVD and making a film on it."

Tables turned

Is he planning to take action? "I haven't seen Garam Masala. After I see it, I will decide what course of action to take," says Bohra. Producer Ratan Jain laughs off the controversy, "If he hasn't seen my film, how can he claim it's a copy of his play? I can also say he has copied my film.

Priyadarshan made a Malayalam film in 1985 called Boeing Boeing. Garam Masala is an adaptation of his film and has nothing to do with the play. I didn't even know there was a play on similar lines. In fact, we have changed the gender of the housekeeper from female to male — Paresh Rawal plays Akshay's housekeeper."

http://203.199.69.66/hitlist/2005/september/119047.htm
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by psawyer

yeah, but when prerna was telling him that mukti is dead for her--there was something in his eyes--i don't know what--some concern, shock, or some look that i couldn't figure out...i guess i'm still holding out for him being good all along...and also, he left before he could hear sharad say all those nasty things to mukti--makes me wonder why...

hey ya , even i noticed tht wierd luk , maybe he felt bad tht prers is crying

or maybe we r overanalysing things bcuz we dont want prem to be a completely black character .... 

apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Prem looked so cute in today's episode....I'm glad his old hairstyle is back...I think red is definitely his color...he looks hot in red...

and I just simply don't understand Prem intentions though...he can't be that evil, can he? His character is getting so disgusting...
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:33am | IP Logged
yup i hope that other hairstyle is gone now although for me it was alrite i lykd his old ones betta

Go to top