Originally posted by MainEkHasina

im w8in cant w8 to see wot else u rite

aight!Smile

*soha264* Groupbie
*soha264*
*soha264*

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
good fanfic there aaki....don't stop!

so can anyne tell me what prem did in today's episode?
i know he told sharad to stop doing this or they'll both end up in jail....but were there any specific expressions that MIGHT have been interesting to note....was he like really exasperated at sharad????
i haven't seen the episode and don't plan on seeing it coz KZK is getting a bit boring and i didn't feel like downloading the whole crap for just that little prem scene....
so if anyone can tell me in detail what his expressions attitude etc were, i'd appreciate it
thanx
WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

written: by me!Smile (aakriti262)

the epi. starts frm fridays scence when the girl says that sharad has not done anything. she says that itz someone else and sharad has saved her life. then sneha and prem comes in and she tells that sharad called prem telling that he has seen the girl taken away by a girl. indroni says that he himself has seen sharad sitting in the car. but then sharad says that he waz worried about the girl and was following her to save her! everyone is shocked! sharad says that when he waz here then the guy waz here too. he ran away to catch him and then u guys (bajaj, anu and indroni) came... prerna is worried and then she says that she thought prerna has forgiven sharad but she says that she cant believe she can take these kinds of disgusting steps just to prove that sharad is wrong. she asks her what kind of games is she playing with her daughter..she turns to bajaj and anu and says that she cant believe that they are with prerna! she talks about how "mahan" sharad is...she yells at prerna and sharad tries to act great and he says not to talk to her mom rudely...then she breaks all relations with prerna once again...and says shez not gonna forgive her deeds...she says shez not gonna come to her house again! everyone is shocked! she says that aaj sahi manya mein meri bidai ho gayi hain! prerna is shocked! then sharadz rubbish comes...everyone leaves except for bajaj and prerna! hez really mad at her...next scene comes when prem and sharad are having a chat! prem says that he said after all warnings prem gave him not to do anything stupid , he didnt listen and went ahead with the girl! he says that if he waz not there sharad would be dead! he tells sharad to say thanks and then sharad does...it waz prem who came to save sharad and then he tells sharad whats gonna happen! the girl was not tellin a lie! it waz prem who actually tried to scare her(to save sharad) but then sharad comes and saves her...it waz prem who called sneha and she reached to the raping site..i must say prem got this really disgustin beard in the chin! sharad says that he has done all responsibilities that a sala should do! but then he reminds him of 20% share in his company..he says tht hez doing it for himself! prem says sharad needs to stop everything that hez doing or else they are going to jail...next scene is anu slapping indroni! and saying tht prerna told him to do all this and then he did it! but then indroni says that when he thinks prerna is not wrong the how can he think that indroni is wrong!indroni says that anu has given "Saath" to her always..but today when everyone left her he left her too!!  indroni says that prerna asked his help for first time in life so he couldnt say no to her! he says that hez not mad itz his bewasi!! that he cannot support prerna! and anu knows that prerna is never gonna do something wrong! anurag yells get out! but then he says that itz all because of sneha! anu says get out again...sam comes and says wht he has said is right! and anu says after all the truth u r saying this? but then she says so u mean sneha is telling lies...anu leaves....next scene..bajaj calls sneha when shez cryin and asks y shez cryin!! (such a stupid question) sneha says papa y is momma doing this!! (prerna is listenin) y is she after sharad! doesnt she want me to be happy. doesnt she love me! bajaj says that there is nothing like that and then he says she needs to stop crying! she says that she thought all the misunderstanding were gone! thinking that she came back to house! she lied to me! and all those stuffs!!! she says shez not gonna come back to their house she hangs up! prerna says that she is going to talk to sneha and then tell her that sharad is playing a game! and then bajaj stops her! he says that shez proving everyone wrong just to prove herself right! he blames everything to prerna! and then he says that they have two different ways..says that now u shuld stay away from sneha and that will be better. Next scene prerna goes to mukti and tells her that shei could not do anything she says that she couldnot give mikti a insaaf!! then mukti says that its ok its not prernaz  fault its just her destiny then prerna says that she will take revenge from sharad and says her not to cry! and shez always there with her!Prerna goes down and when she comes near her car just then sharad comes and say "aaye prerna" and tells her that he did everything with that girl and in the last moment he came to know about her plan and she used her son and her daughter against her and also reminds her that what he told her about bajaj slapping her and sneha will always choose her husband not mother and now its time for anurag to show u your aukaat and then says that go and make other planz with mukti. Then prerna says that are he giving me threats she am not scared of kids and she will not leave you she doesnt care whether Mr bajaj is with her or she will not leave him, then she says that do whatever you can to save yourself and sharad says that if something happens to her too whom will you go to she is alone think again before doing anything and then he leaves. Next scene sharad goes to his house and tells sneha that he love her very much and her mom is coming between them and then he shows her divorce paper and tells that a lawyer gave this to her and then says that its better that we shuld apart from each other and says that prerna wants to end their relations and then anu is listening to all thesse!!

the ones in blue are the scenes where prem waz shown!! hope this helps!Smile

*soha264* Groupbie
*soha264*
*soha264*

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
thanku sooooooo much aaki....u're a sweetheart!
that really helped! atleast i don't have to watch that stupid episode with prem being a selfish jerk again!
*soha264* Groupbie
*soha264*
*soha264*

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
hey guys.....i wrote my first fanfiction.....plzzzz view it.....plz plz.....i wanna hear if its any good or not.....
its under "and then he fell in love...."
hope u guys like it.....
its kind of like a beginning of what i'm going to write....so it's going to be pretty long!

Go to top