Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon - Page 127

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by annu1611

Can anyone tell me where I can watch that episode where Mukti and Prem dance on that song from the movie "Lucky"...The song is "Chori chori"..Its when Mukti is ressed in black. Prem is wearing I think a blue suit and white hat. Anyone help please?
Also I cant watch the 21-23rd Feb Videos 😭 😭

That episode never aired...or at least, the dance didn't. Another dance (to the same song) was shown on Feb 7th, at Sharad and Sneha's one month anniversary party.

Hey i was just wondering can someone plz help me out!!
does any one have the written update or video for the 26th of april plz i missed that ep. yaar!!

plz help!!
and i agree with you guys prem did look cute in the last ep.!!!! i just really hope he helps mukti!!!
hey soni595 welcome to te prem post yaar and yup he totally rocks

Originally posted by Funk'n Desi

Hey i was just wondering can someone plz help me out!!
does any one have the written update or video for the 26th of april plz i missed that ep. yaar!!

plz help!!
and i agree with you guys prem did look cute in the last ep.!!!! i just really hope he helps mukti!!!

The written update and the video for 26th April are both posted in the main forum at the top of the page. Hope that helps.

Heyy People!
Whats Happening At the Moment?
I hope Prem Helps Prena with Mukti..
I think he'll realise soon..
Finally hope coming through!
Sorry people, its just that i've got this Art Coursework Exam..and My brother is going to have his SATS Next week..
So i must make him revise!

Btw, I like Your Sig Vasu! 😃

Anjali
Thanks Anjali, I love your siggies too...has the update for today been posted yet, guys?
yea, it's been posted, and in one of the pics, manoj is there!!!
Anyone know how to download Kasauti Zindagi Ki? Please tell me. Thank you.
you can watch them and only download them if suruchi di provides the download link
Originally posted by annu1611

Can anyone tell me where I can watch that episode where Mukti and Prem dance on that song from the movie "Lucky"...The song is "Chori chori"..Its when Mukti is ressed in black. Prem is wearing I think a blue suit and white hat. Anyone help please?
Also I cant watch the 21-23rd Feb Videos 😭 😭

Check out the ending of the Jan. 27 video.....They showed a little bit of it in the precap for Jan. 30😊
Edited by diljaani - 17 years ago