India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon (Page 111)

WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Noisemaker 2 Noisemaker 3 Margarita Martini Balloons White Wine Red Wine Liqueur Whiskey Beer 2 Beer 3 Vodka  Beer Rum 

Dancing Mix Master Cheers  Ladies Night Bachelor Party 

Bottoms Up Chugger Chugger Cheers Party Time 

Party Time 

we should have a party! 

Edited by aakriti262 - 06 April 2006 at 10:52pm

WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blackrose__85

hey thanx for the welcome...
i really hope prem n mukti get together... i think they have real chemistry...

they do?

amisha1 Goldie
amisha1
amisha1

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Originally posted by aastha1

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

yaar after watching todays video y do i get the feeling that prem and prerna mite be working togther and they are trying to get all rounded up to this party where the whol;e sordid truth will be revealed

yeh..even i thought of tt! cos prem said something after he spoke to sharad..like he trapped d donkey..or sumthin like tt... n prerna all of a sudden acts nice towards sharad..probably she wants sharad to come to d party..n prem will show everyone the video..since he has d tape.. most likely thats wat is gonna happen!!Smile prem is good again!!!Clap

exactly! after he said that i was almost sure that he's up to something...even if he and prerna aren't involved...BUT, when bajaj said that there would be no party, and prem asked prerna to back him up, she said nothing. obviously, if she'd said yes, there will be a party, bajaj would have thought she was weird...considering everything that happened...so she said nothing and let prem make the decision....and then she went and apologised to sharad and sneha...there's gotta be something goin on. HOWEVER, prerna asked bajaj to give her 24 hrs AFTER prem had announced the party, so, either they didn't work together on it, OR she and prem made the plan beforehand...i'm hoping its that one. but i don't think there will be anything dhamaakedar today...ekta's gonna wanna stretch this party for another 2-3 eppys...

yehh..even i found it weird tt she dint say anythin..normally she wud say somethin if she was really against d idea of having a party..but she dint.. so means she wanted d party..def she n prem have planned something.. n u know what..i think indroneel is involved in their plan too..thats y he came to d party wid a girl..to trap sharad or sumthin like that.. im quite sure of itWink

amisha1 Goldie
amisha1
amisha1

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
btw ppl..thanks for all d videos..they r great Wink n was wondering if anyone has d espisode when yudi wanted to break prem's (1st prem) samadi and he called d panditji LOL..n he was reminding prerna tt she has onli 18 mins left..tt time was when yudi was quite new to kasauti n he dint knw he was prem.. if any1 has tt,pls upload it..thanks:)
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 2:57am | IP Logged
aastha can u help me the episode date and ill see wot i can do
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackrose__85

hi guyz,
i'm new to the topic but i can assure you i am a true premika of prem (as well as the real manoj)... ever since i saw him for the first time in kzk i just fell in luv with him... and i know this is the rite place for me to be as you all feel the same about him.... Tongue
he is just so cute and he has the most amazing personality that you just get drawn to him... even if he is in an episode for a few minutes he makes it worthwhile... Clap
sorry for going on so much about how much i luv prem but i can't help... Embarrassed

welcome to the sticky post yaar
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 3:08am | IP Logged
yaar i think it aint even been three weeks that this post has been up
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aakriti262

Noisemaker 2 Noisemaker 3 Margarita Martini Balloons White Wine Red Wine Liqueur Whiskey Beer 2 Beer 3 Vodka  Beer Rum 

Dancing Mix Master Cheers  Ladies Night Bachelor Party 

Bottoms Up Chugger Chugger Cheers Party Time 

Party Time 

we should have a party! 

wohoooo yaar tlets all get togther

Go to top