India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon (Page 105)

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 3:20am | IP Logged
yeah, but you know our ekta mai LOL LOL LOL if she finished the storyline in one or two eps, what would she show for the rest of the week? LOL LOL LOL

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Angry Angry Angry ekta wait ill get a supari in her name if she does this
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 3:52am | IP Logged
count me in LOL LOL
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 3:58am | IP Logged
okay u guys will prolly hate me for posting this but i thought it was an alrite scene albeit prem was very negative but he was portraying his role to justice and u kinda get a clue as to how conniving he can be when he needs to be

this scene is when mukti and karan are in the hotel and the whole pf prem gang come and mock her

http://www.badongo.com/vid/86111
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 4:00am | IP Logged
thanks julu...i wanted to see this scene again...yaar good or bad, we love him Embarrassed
ayessha Groupbie
ayessha
ayessha

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 4:05am | IP Logged
ektaaa not gonna end it up so fast she's gonna torture us even more n even if prem helps prerna it will be only coz of his property1 n i feel prem actually realizes tat he loves his mother not sure bout mukti though but he's tat kinda person who'll neva accept da fact tat he actually cares for them coz he does not wanna get emotional as he feels tat emotions actually ruin a person n make life nothing better than hell (coz he had a bad experience b4 when prerna din't trust him n sent him to jail n all tat stuff)may be he did not expect such ill treatment from her when he had not done ne thing Cry he's jus giving all of em da punishment for not trusting him b4 but now may be itzz getting tough for him to stay wid da fact tat he actually loves them tats y i feel he wants to take da property n go away frm them n continue living as ud whoozz got no one in this world except for those sickyy gals n he'z silly beer oopss i din't realise tat i wrote so much sorryy   Wink but jus can't stop blabbering when it comes to him ! Wink   Tongue
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 4:08am | IP Logged
yaar dont worry blab all u want abut him thats wot this post is for blabbering ogling and aaaahhhhh mmmmmmmmm prem/manoj

and yeah i do get the feeling that ekta mai will make this one party last 3 days or somefink Cry
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 4:11am | IP Logged
hehe, the party's gonna last at least a week LOL LOL man, these people have the longest parties, no wonder they need to take leaps every so often...if they went with real time they would still be only like a year into their lives LOL LOL LOL

Go to top