India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon (Page 101)

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 5:17am | IP Logged
so vasu u watched the episode although this has nofink to do with prem wot do ya think of bajaj hitting prerna was he rite or rong?

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

so vasu u watched the episode although this has nofink to do with prem wot do ya think of bajaj hitting prerna was he rite or rong?

This is what i just posted on the shweta thread in response to your q:

well, to be honest, after hearing all the reports of what she'd said here, i was all for her being slapped (NOT by bajaj though). but after watching the ep i find that reactions were a little exaggerated. sure, she shouldn't have said all that stuff, but it wasn't exactly a shouting match and it wasn't said as intensely as i thought it would be. she didn't even aim it all directly at bajaj (although that was implicit). i still think that if anyone should have slapped her, it should have been anyone BUT bajaj. but, hopefully they will make up tonight. although i do find it odd that people (incl. myself)complain about bajaj's one slap against prerna's years of pendulum swinging and hurt. i hope she apologises to him for all she said in tonight's eppy too, otherwise its just not fair.

And Nisa, i agree that the transformation should be realistic, but i don't want it to go TOO slowly, i've had enough UD to last me a lifetime and I'm really looking forward to Prem. However, I DO think there should be some early-UD-Mukti-type scenes, i.e. him trying to apologise, lots of bickering and small-scale fighting before he becomes prem fully. That stuff was fun to watch.

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pakistan_Rulez

You're right, ps. I hope he turns into Prem slowly. Not TOOOOOOOO slwoly, though. Too fast and too slow ain't no fun., It has to look a little realistic.

not to sllow yaar how much slower do ya want it we have been w8in for him to turn gud for over a month now i think the tym is now but yeah i agree ne dramamtic change will look unrealistic on the screen it should be gradual nobody changes overnite
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pakistan_Rulez

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

ne dramamtic change will look unrealistic on the screen it should be gradual nobody changes overnite

Exactly my point. Tongue

yup. although you never know. it seemed at first like sharad changed overnight. i mean, ok, he was probably cheating on sneha b4 all this, all the signs were there...but he changed from speaking politely to a jaanwar with a horrible tapori language almost overnight...suppose it can happen...unlikely that its going to happen with prem, though...

ayessha Groupbie
ayessha
ayessha

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 6:32am | IP Logged
heyy guysssss hii well can neonee plzz tell me wat prem was saying on popkorn yaar i can't see d video itzz not opening properlyy god knowss wats d prob! n yaaa congrats for completing 100 pages yeahh even more! n finallyy i can see yudi turning to prem veryy soon it can't get better than this!!! imm so haapppyy! Embarrassed   Embarrassed yeahh bout d popkorn thing do see if u'll can help if not then itzzzz okhayy! choww Tongue   Wink
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 6:43am | IP Logged
hey welcome to the topic...well in the popkorn video, prem was basically talking about the rape track and how he changed his look (i.e. the braided hair) to look more villainous and to suit the fact he was a suspect in the rape case. then he said that if it turned out that he WAS the rapist, he would be uncomfortable doing scenes that needed him to rape mukti (that was so sweet!). then he said that the audience really love his character even though he was introduced as evil, and that the audience doesn't like it when he is made to do bad things (so true, Manoj, we love it when you're good Embarrassed) but he said that it was up to ekta as to what she wanted from the character. that was it really...i got the feeling that manoj too wanted to play a good character but that he was bound by the script...
ayessha Groupbie
ayessha
ayessha

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 7:30am | IP Logged
ohh thnxxx a ton ur such a sweetheart!! thnx for ur help but wateva i think he's slowly changing ,i mean how long can ekta d...rrr.... ...a...gg (like u say!) this track yaar itzz been months noww! pheww i can't wait ne longer i hopee my prem changes for good! actually good or bad don't u thing that sexy can carry off he's character just too well! Embarrassed   Embarrassed   Embarrassed

Edited by ayessha - 05 April 2006 at 7:31am
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 7:37am | IP Logged
oh definitely. he's great, whatever he does but i'm really looking forward to him beating the crap out of sharad, and for that, he needs to turn good! LOL

Go to top