Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon (Page 100)

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Congratulations!! 100 pages!! Keep rocking !! Clap Clap

And yeah I hope all your wishes will make Prem a better person. He seemed really pissed with Sharad.

indiangirl07 IF-Sizzlerz
indiangirl07
indiangirl07

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aakriti262

Then u wont have Yudi anymore! and then KZK will lose a viewer! thts me! LOL

LOL

indiangirl07 IF-Sizzlerz
indiangirl07
indiangirl07

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by admail_bd

Congratulations!! 100 pages!! Keep rocking !! Clap Clap

And yeah I hope all your wishes will make Prem a better person. He seemed really pissed with Sharad.

yea, hopefully he act quick, if hes REALLY mad

broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

yaar indiangirl07 totally u gotta see it when bajaj calls mukti geher ladki the look on prem's face yaar he sure has feelings for her from those looks no matter how much he denies and even though he tells sharad he dont care that prerna got hit he was so eager to leave the company of sharad when he started to bad mouth prerna

whether prem lyk it or not he is becoming gud

he keeps on saying to sharad u didnt have to rape her, her of all people, why did u rape her

Well, Prem seemed to be pretty disturbed at the way Prerna was treated... even though he tried to not care and deny that he cared.  So I think it's quite obvious he cares for Mother India (it's funny how he always ALWAYS says Mother India, and never Mrs. Bajaj or Prerna like Sharad.  It's also funny how he ALWAYS says "aap" instead of "tu" or "tum")

But about Mukti... I don't really see he cares for her anymore than he did before.  Yeah he said why did you rape Mukti, but that was because he was saying to Sharad, "look, you raped Mukti and now it's turned into such a big deal..." It's more like saying I can't believe we have to deal with all this stuff now because of what you did.  I also don't think he seemed sad or overly concerned when Bajaj was yelling at Mukti.  So, I still have to keep praying for him to fall in love!

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by broken heart

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

yaar indiangirl07 totally u gotta see it when bajaj calls mukti geher ladki the look on prem's face yaar he sure has feelings for her from those looks no matter how much he denies and even though he tells sharad he dont care that prerna got hit he was so eager to leave the company of sharad when he started to bad mouth prerna

whether prem lyk it or not he is becoming gud

he keeps on saying to sharad u didnt have to rape her, her of all people, why did u rape her

Well, Prem seemed to be pretty disturbed at the way Prerna was treated... even though he tried to not care and deny that he cared.  So I think it's quite obvious he cares for Mother India (it's funny how he always ALWAYS says Mother India, and never Mrs. Bajaj or Prerna like Sharad.  It's also funny how he ALWAYS says "aap" instead of "tu" or "tum")

But about Mukti... I don't really see he cares for her anymore than he did before.  Yeah he said why did you rape Mukti, but that was because he was saying to Sharad, "look, you raped Mukti and now it's turned into such a big deal..." It's more like saying I can't believe we have to deal with all this stuff now because of what you did.  I also don't think he seemed sad or overly concerned when Bajaj was yelling at Mukti.  So, I still have to keep praying for him to fall in love!

yaar mayb i am hoping for too much too soonOuch
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 4:28am | IP Logged
thanks for the video aakii!!!!
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 4:32am | IP Logged
here is another video for ya to watch this is when mukti gets drunk and comes home and prem covers for her to her dad

http://www.badongo.com/vid/85439
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 5:14am | IP Logged
I agree. I just watched the ep and it really seemed like he was upset about Prerna getting slapped. When Sharad was going on about how he enjoyed it etc, i could see Prem getting ready to beat the living daylights out of him. And when Sharad said "tujhe bura laga", Prem looked really angry--not at the fact that sharad was implying that prem cared, but at the fact that sharad was making a joke out of it AND at the fact that maybe sharad would find out he did care...and he said so many times that he didn't care...methinks he doth protest too much...

about mukti, though, i can't really say. he def. seemed shocked at what bajaj was saying, but i couldn't see any other emotion coming through...maybe this is the beginning of the end for UD?

Go to top