Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon - Page 331

Posted: 17 years ago
nice songs people but do take care that were not singing here all the time though and that we do discuss stuff here as well otherwise we may get a warning for having 5+ pages of people just singing
what do u guys think about the rumors that Tina is quitting KZK??
I think that if it is true, then Prem-Mukti will never be the same...Prem will be only half-complete (if you kno what i mean 😳 )
huhh where are these rumors yaar ive not been on IF that much today so aint checked any of the posts can u post the lnk to where it says this OMG that so cant be tru yaar
no yaar da rumorz aren't true!........she'z not leavin kasauti! 😊

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

huhh where are these rumors yaar ive not been on IF that much today so aint checked any of the posts can u post the lnk to where it says this OMG that so cant be tru yaar

well, there was a post today that had an article that said Tina was quitting, but the post was closed cuz they couldn't find the original article. But i don't think it's true.

I hope to god that Prem will go and try to get his Mama saved... that way he can redeem himself even a little bit. Please darling go save your mom -- we know you love her madly like the day you were upset cuz Mr.Bajaj slapped her.
i know u should hve seen prem's face when mr bajaj slapped prerna-he was so upset but when shrad asked him tukho bura laga kya tere mother india ko mara-he said yeh emotional vaali bata mere saath mat kiya kar-then shrad said tere mother india ko thapprad mara mujhe bohot accha laga-then prem got angry n didn't said anythin
Originally posted by kavyanjalifan06

well, there was a post today that had an article that said Tina was quitting, but the post was closed cuz they couldn't find the original article. But i don't think it's true.

its fake-i've confirmed it
ooohhh right it was just a rumour thank god yaar i was thinking omg i neveer read a article about this before thanks for information

Prem to Mukti

Le Jayenge Le Jayenge Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge

NEXT E
yep it was fake julu the person who did this joke had also confirmed it after jenny 😉
sorry i cant get a song wit e next person