Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago
i think 2morow is the last episode or something before the leap and the leap starts on monday
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yaar im really confused coz there r alot of thingz dat hav 2 clear up! 😕
shakthi258 thumbnail
Hay people this is about my Fanfics, Dark Shadows and Pyar the Power of love and Friendship. Please read them and tell me what is it you find missing. Please?

I really love writing and it is you're comments that keep me writing. I am going to soon update both fan-fic's please comment.

Krishi
.Prometheus. thumbnail
okies yaar thanks for infokrming btw these fafics link are on the first page as well arent they?
Jennifer.L thumbnail

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

okies yaar thanks for infokrming btw these fafics link are on the first page as well arent they?

yep ther r

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think the leap will happen today. There's way too much to sort out. I think Manoj's absence from the sets has forced the team to rewrite a couple of eps, stretching the story a little further - either that or there is NO leap and the writers are once again toying with us...

I also noticed Prem's subduedness yesterday - I wish I could say that this was because he was finally learning to respect his elders, but methinks it was more to do with what he found out about Debo...must have been something big to cause a reaction like that....whatever it was, Prem might not know that exposing Debo will certainly and undoubtedly help Prerna...why he didn't tell Bajaj what it was instead of confronting Debo first, I'll never know...I hope he doesn't offer to join forces with her in today's ep...
Jennifer.L thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

I don't think the leap will happen today. There's way too much to sort out. I think Manoj's absence from the sets has forced the team to rewrite a couple of eps, stretching the story a little further - either that or there is NO leap and the writers are once again toying with us...

I also noticed Prem's subduedness yesterday - I wish I could say that this was because he was finally learning to respect his elders, but methinks it was more to do with what he found out about Debo...must have been something big to cause a reaction like that....whatever it was, Prem might not know that exposing Debo will certainly and undoubtedly help Prerna...why he didn't tell Bajaj what it was instead of confronting Debo first, I'll never know...I hope he doesn't offer to join forces with her in today's ep...

vasudi he must be  a bit learnin but not 4 to lon=g remmebre the day when bajaj slapped him and no i don thnk prem will join the kzk vamps gang especially debo-arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but anythin can happen

Edited by jennymanoj - 17 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Originally posted by: psawyer

why he didn't tell Bajaj what it was instead of confronting Debo first, I'll never know...I hope he doesn't offer to join forces with her in today's ep...

yaar vasu i was thinking the same as well what if he strikes a deal with debu to bring the bajaj and basu family down uuufff i really hope this does not happen and that he is truly prem now and not UD nemore
sweetazsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thx for da pics...he looks soo hot
sweetazsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow at last prem is goin to show every1 hoo debo really is cant wait till monday