Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon - Page 296

Posted: 17 years ago
i know yaar!!!!!!!!!!
not fair!!
but you know what i want mukti to go...coz how long will she just sit there and watch debo at taking HER MAN!!! 😆 😆
i know but forget it-she#s leaving n bhaiya has to suffer 😆
i hate dat debo......... hope smething happens n prem c's her goin n tells her i love u or smethin-i think dat would be but in my dreams 😆
debu shebu yaar her aslyat has to be shown before the marriage happens
keep dreaming julu like me, nothings like dat will happen im sure!
thnkx 4 posting the picz anishma 😛
yaar thanks for the pisc although not a scene i wish to remember netym soon

ok here is a topic i posted in KZK forum but wanted to share it here cause this is the official PREMIKAS section.......

ok fist of all pray for the people who hav loss sever lives of their loved ones.....plzzzz pray for them cause it's really hard to digest the fact that u hav lost sumone and u can't hav him/her bak..........so yeah now bak to the post

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------

ok now hav we forgotten that there is a jodi called prem-mukti.........i hav to tell u that i got really emotional wen i watched today's episode as mukti is gonna leave the house and prem is gonna marry debonita aka witch..........i hav to also tell u that i hav just recently turned into a premika cause i started seeing their scenes and i hav started recording their scenes cause i kno sum time their track is gonna be over and then i cud rewind to see their scenes..........ok now officially bak to the post

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------

these days people go on and on to talk about "who will be the new man for mukti?" and "will prem marry debonita?" and if he will "how will it be lyke??" two totally different questions who connect their own way to prem and mukti.........

so many questions...................everyday after each episode.....which brings us to the same conclusion everyday there is a topic regarding these same questions

i myself admit that i give my views in these kinds of topics regarding will prem marry debo or who will be the new man for mukti??

the point of my post is that hav we forgotten sumthing very big..............there is a couple called prem-mukti.......even tho they r going on different tracks in the serial but for us they r a couple and knowing that this is ekta's show anything cud happen if tomorrow debo and prem marry...then prolly the next day they hav a divorce and then prem-mukti will marry (i hope that will happen)

it doesn't matter wat happened in the past and in the present wat matters is togetherness and not anyone's togetherness but prem-mukti's togetherness

that' all just wanted to remind u guys that there is an important couple in this serial and even if they r not together in the serial they r always gonna be together in our hearts........don't take this the wrong way guys but this is wat i think after i see all these same posts everyday....

luv aisha

Edited by angelaisha - 17 years ago
well written aisha but anishma plz dnt post picz of debo here-sorry!