Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yallama thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
debo will be successful in her plan.

I dont think kidnapper will demand for MP marriage but this debo will going to create a huge drama at both basu and bajaj house.And prem would b unluckily cant do anything.

POOR MP.
yallama thumbnail
Mukti has seen this so debo will use her as a trump card, prem will try to proove himself but this time mukti will say that prem was really serious at that night and so everyone will force prem to marry her.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar uff i hated todays episode but it was funny as well when debu was crying her fake crocodile tears Prem was funny yaar
dodyi thumbnail
debo will be successful in her plan 😡 😡 😡
Dola87 thumbnail
yeh i know the expression on his face was too funny..but then again debo-ni-ta was succesful in trapping prem ji 😡
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😆

So, according to Prem, "Debo is better than Mukti", right? Well, guess he will find out how much better Debo is when he is forced to marry her after this latest publicity incident and when he is forced to endure her "shomoshyas" day in, day out...you know, I might have felt sorry for Prem yesterday if he had not been such a colossal jerk towards Mukti in the event. Deliberately leaving out her name in his thank you speech, hurting her by taking Debo's side and trying to make her jealous by dancing with Debo...it leads me to laugh at Prem's state right now rather than to feel sorry for him. He truly deserves this after last night.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
jenny if u pm vijay and get his email add

and then give that to her she can email vijay wth the exact problem
Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
prem bhaiya is growin useless day by day-dats why use usi type ki ladkiyaan milegi jo ki uska character hoga1 like now debo he has already got-debo was right prem thinks he's to smart wid gals but he's really not-now debo will show him vat a big fool he has been!
Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

jenny if u pm vijay and get his email add

and then give that to her she can email vijay wth the exact problem

vats vijay's username

broken heart thumbnail
Premikas bash me if you want but yaars I am starting to love Debonnita. She'll show our egotistical male Prem that women are not as idiots as he thinks, and he isn't such a great player as he fancies himself to be!

Prem darling... just realize that this is just the beginning. Everything you did with Mukti will come back to haunt you in the form of your counterpart Debo.