Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

This content was originally posted by: dodyi

today epi is full of PM scenes πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 can u plz tell me vat happened

dodyi thumbnail
the epi begin with PM scene they were set fore each other they did not talk just looking and smile . . .

you have to see today epi 😊
Jennifer.L thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dodyi

the epi begin with PM scene they were set fore each other they did not talk just looking and smile . . .

you have to see today epi 😊

i know , thnkz for the quick mini update-afcourse i will watch the eoi-infact i can't wait for the video!

annu1611 thumbnail
OMG TODAY the first 2 mins where they try to pick up the files and start laughing was SO DAMN ADORABLE!And i officially hate Debo if she didnt butt in something else could have happened!
sweetazsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well thers loads of pm scenes today cant wait to watch da episode an i guess prem looks hot once again
n prem better not marry debo
soaps_01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetazsugar

well thers loads of pm scenes today cant wait to watch da episode an i guess prem looks hot once again

true, true, and true!!!
Jennifer.L thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: annu1611

OMG TODAY the first 2 mins where they try to pick up the files and start laughing was SO DAMN ADORABLE!And i officially hate Debo if she didnt butt in something else could have happened!

i know im watchin dat so many times n also the scene whre mukti cries n bumps into prem n then prem's expression -was sooooooooo cute

Jennifer.L thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sweetazsugar

she was sayin smething, after this evnt prem will be completely mine-i have no idea vat is dat debo going to-bhaiya u bettterrrrrrrrr don marry her! uff! im so sick of this debo-she's so over smart n when mukti tol, her tum reheearsels ke liye apne kapde badlo-she said aap bhi chaliye naa mere saath n she was lookin at prem-prem was a bit embarrassed then she said ii mean mukti-ong! she'll never let prem n mukti be together n the another scene was when they were smiling n mukti n debo said im sorry while she eneterd n then she says sorry becoz i was late-vat did u think i said sorry for-both prem n mukti's face was πŸ˜•she's  such a villan

Jennifer.L thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: soaps_01

true, true, and true!!!

bhaiya is alwaz cute