Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon - Page 263

Posted: 17 years ago
yuck!! dont like her!

k, i just finished watching JKK...with manoj and teejay...they look cute together!!!! 😳
hey, i just checked and i didnt find JJK on the first page...maye its just me, but if its not there can you add it vasu plz! 😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/316906
vasu willprolly put it on later she is inactive untill october
I've added it Puja!

Man....if only Prem hadn't gone to Basu House, and then maybe Mukti would have reached him first...

Originally posted by indiangirl07

yuck!! dont like her!

k, i just finished watching JKK...with manoj and teejay...they look cute together!!!! 😳

i agree 100% puji!!!!! they look so cute together!!i dont know why some ppl dont like her!i reckon shi's nice, she's kool!!! but the thing i was most shocked about was that she PUNJABI yaar!!! thats soooo awsome heheheheπŸ˜† coz IM PUNJABI TOO!!!its so mad she went to see jazzy b(his a really famouse punjabi singer) well inspite the fact she went on valintines day!!but she still went thats soo kool!!COZ I WENT to see jazzy b last yr too wen he came to autralia!!! so i actually like manoj's taste!!(punjabi,likez bhangra!!!) thats sooo like me!!! AHHH im so happy!!!! his has got good taste!!!!😊

tannu! good n kool answer . so ur choices quite meet teejay's , dat skool, but listen to 1 suggestion of mine, sudhar ja aur badi ho ja yaar, jus grow up! yeh sab childish harkatein naa yaar-taanu seriously
arre yaar!!! what did i do wrong!!! πŸ˜•
lol, yeh sab childish harkatein yaar tannu , grow up???????? or i'll start fixin debo wid prem bhaiya-lololololol-even i don wan dat to happen-lol πŸ˜†
arre yaar betaa bhi na baat kya hai???
what did i do!!!
just being happy 😊
lol okaiz sorry!!
did u see todays ep.??
prem!! wah wah kya baat hai!!kya acting hai yaar!
today's epi, oh! u mean-ok-ok-ok-yeah prem did a gr8 acting yesterday n he was like-jab mere maa baap ka hi koi character nahin-to mera charcter kaise hoga???????????good said manoj bhaiya