Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annu1611 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: broken heart

I'm damn sure Debo will get there or somehow turn things around so that there is more misunderstanding (if that is even possible at this stage) between P-M so that they hate each other even more... I give up!

Me tooThe brand new promo I just saw shows her walking and everyone praising her including that Horrible Mohini Daadi (God knows when she will die😡), Prerna and Anurag . On the phone she says " Pyaar ka jaal bichaadiya hai.."😡

This witch might have Prem falling for her tht means😡Ekta I hate you for this!This also means she might be there before Mukti tonight!Funk n Desi you are right he might shake hands with her or she might use him😭!🤢🤢

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh and does anyone remember Prerna saying to Apo*na "Tuu jaa chaahei jo bhi karlei ab mera vishwaas mere beitei pe sei nahin uthei ga!" So what happened NOW?😭

Edited by annu1611 - 17 years ago
Funk'n Desi thumbnail

Originally posted by: broken heart

I'm damn sure Debo will get there or somehow turn things around so that there is more misunderstanding (if that is even possible at this stage) between P-M so that they hate each other even more... I give up!

i know yaar!!!!im soo fed up with ekta mai right now!!!!!!hey its miss nautanki were talking about she'll get to prem no matter what!!!im dieing to see prem and mukti scenes yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭

Dola87 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Funk'n Desi

i know yaar!!!!im soo fed up with ekta mai right now!!!!!!hey its miss nautanki were talking about she'll get to prem no matter what!!!im dieing to see prem and mukti scenes yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭

we r all dying for PM scences..but like ekta mia is goin to be that kind to us and show us..instead she is goin to toture us even more..with debo....guys Pm scencs is a "rare" thing now😭 ..its endangered by debo...

i hope it doesnt become exticnt😡😭

Funk'n Desi thumbnail
i know what you mean dola!!!
pm scenes are very very rare at this stage!!!!!ekta mai.....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
indiangirl07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funk'n Desi

me too!!!!!!!!!!!! her and her nautanki!!!!but i was abit happy by the new promo!!

why is that?😕

indiangirl07 thumbnail
ahh....so sad...this is lik the first epi...which i am truely sad...and mad. im just hopin debonita doesnt get there!...even if mukti doesnt, but i dont want Debonita!
Funk'n Desi thumbnail
i know puji!!!!!!!!!!!(hope u dont mid me calling you puji hehe love that name!!)
Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah i know every1 r serously sickin tired of prerna bhashans n anurag n sam n all other things-n pm scnes not even once in a wkk-lets see vats gonna happen today-debo n mukti-the race against time.
dodyi thumbnail
HI

CAN ANYONE TRANSLATE WHAT DEBE AND THE MAN ON THE PHONE
SAYS ON THE NEW PROM

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
debonitta skas dat guy-vat should i do next n the guy sayz when the time comes i'll tell u vat to do nxt!!