Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon - Page 249

Posted: 17 years ago
init i jus hate all da scenes tht hav debo in it she jus makes me soo angry an i swear shes picking on mukti
an our mukti jus doesn't fight bak 😡Edited by sweetazsugar - 17 years ago
yaar- as i tol mukti is very kind hearted to fight back n also she has faced many problmes in her life- then hw do u expect her to fight- hw much more will she fight back guyz - she's had enough n prem bhaiya doen't seem to be sudhrofied yet but he was angry at himself becoz he shouted at mukti- i don't blame anyone here except debo- yes garry ur right 'crazy women'

Originally posted by jennymanoj

hey premikas, r u all happy-coz there were many pm scenes today as i told there would be -lol

omg!!! gotta go see it!!!!!

omg!!! im watching todays epi and debu is making me mad!!!! and mohini argh!!! stupid debu is blaming mukti!!! this epi better get better...i hope more PM scenes!
yaar i know wot u mean i honetly feel like killing her yaar
im sooooo mad!!!! at kzk's epi...i guess kyunki made up for it 😉
Mohini the DEVIL INCARNATE... I swear to God she has the worst judgment.  Always ends up liking and favoring the wrong, BAD women!  Why isn't she dead yet? Edited by broken heart - 17 years ago

Originally posted by broken heart

Mohini the DEVIL INCARNATE... I swear to God she has the worst judgment.  Always ends up liking and favoring the wrong, BAD women!  Why isn't she dead yet?

lol hehehehehe😆!!!! i know arghhh she makes me so angry and she's the one who started the topic about getting debo and prem married!!Anurag's like i dont want debo's life getting meesed up by prem marrying prem hehehehe i think its the other way around!!!!

i dont like mohini...she wants to do good, but always ends up doing wrong!
uski kismat hi karaab hai yaar!!