Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
also, the crossover revolves around Paro and Anjali, so maybe Mukti/Shruti won't be shown or needed as much, so they may show her in KZK...
indiangirl07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

But wait...if Prerna is going to the crossover event, does that mean we get no KZK? Going by the current storyline, it feels kinda weird that Prerna will go to a party...a glass breaks in her already breaking house and she goes to someone's wedding?? lol, what are we going to see on Monday?

hhe, yea thats funny...glass breaking and all...but in the previews they have only shown KA and KGGK

indiangirl07 thumbnail

also, the crossover revolves around Paro and Anjali, so maybe Mukti/Shruti won't be shown or needed as much, so they may show her in KZK...

yea, i dont think she will be shown

Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mondays episode- without prem n mukti 😆
Jennifer.L thumbnail

well, the crossover ep is coming at 9.30pm on Monday (in India), and KZK comes half an hour early, so it may still come.

kzk would cme at 8:30 na- does dat mean timings are changed does it come at 9:00 now

indiangirl07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jennymanoj

kzk would cme at 8:30 na- does dat mean timings are changed does it come at 9:00 now

idk...alll i know...is im watchin it wen it comes online..hhe

psawyer thumbnail
I think it comes at 8.30...by UK standards, it comes at 4pm, and the time diff is....4 and a half hrs. so what comes at 9?
Jennifer.L thumbnail

well, the crossover ep is coming at 9.30pm on Monday (in India), and KZK comes half an hour early, so it may still come.

u said 9:30 di n kzk gonna come half n hour early dat means 9:00 but itz ok it still comez at 8:30 then- the four n a half hours diffrence................................................... ................................. 😆 hate it! hope i was in bombay now!

psawyer thumbnail
aaah, virasat comes at 9 and KA at 9.30 and KGGK at 10, so that makes sense...we might still get PM in Monday's ep, or maybe we'll get PD 🤢 ...I only hope that we at least get some prem instead of this stupid glass-breaking apshagun stuff, its driving me mental
psawyer thumbnail
yeah, I thought that KZK came before KA, but Virasat comes in between them!