Frequent Posters

indiangirl07 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: jennymanoj

lol- nice 1- but will prem not be in it

not sure...well have to see

indiangirl07 thumbnail
wait. vasu you said sumtin about kamini's husband...wat happened to him?
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hmm but i heard it will be Kzk and kth or something
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
All I heard was that Kashish and Prerna will make guest appearances, although I think its going to be very hard to cover up the discrepancies...supposedly all the characters from crossover shows are supposed to be aware of the problems in the other families' lives, so does that mean that Prerna will know stuff about Paro's life? And if she does, won't she know that her daughter looks remarkably like Prerna's own? 😆 😆 These are silly things to worry about, but when you've got recurring actors in these shows, its gotta be hard. Like you were telling me Julu, that Ali Asgar plays some uncle in KA, well, won't the KA family think its weird that Paro has a devar who looks exactly like their relative? Kamal Chachu and Shruti both have alter-egos!

Puja, I think Shaliendra went to jail with Sharad--for the death of sawant; but he can come out at any time, this is Ekta-land: real laws don't apply here!
psawyer thumbnail
Forget Soham as Kavya's double role, we're going to have many other double roles in that crossover!
psawyer thumbnail
But wait...if Prerna is going to the crossover event, does that mean we get no KZK? Going by the current storyline, it feels kinda weird that Prerna will go to a party...a glass breaks in her already breaking house and she goes to someone's wedding?? lol, what are we going to see on Monday?
Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
we r going to cnothin on monday--------n i fink dat the truth! no prem-mukti obviously n i hr u hve to kahanni ka etc- so tueday-yaar i alwaz wait when will monday cme n when will i get to c pren again- does dat mean i hve to wait till tuesday now! ridiculous yaar!
indiangirl07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

Puja, I think Shaliendra went to jail with Sharad--for the death of sawant; but he can come out at any time, this is Ekta-land: real laws don't apply here!

ooo, opps...i thought u were taking about mohini's sisterish the lady who wanted prem and debo together friday...hehhe

psawyer thumbnail
well, the crossover ep is coming at 9.30pm on Monday (in India), and KZK comes half an hour early, so it may still come.
indiangirl07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

Forget Soham as Kavya's double role, we're going to have many other double roles in that crossover!

haha, yea , true!