Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago
hmmm i dunno yaar i aint even watched the epsioed yet but i wouldnt put it past ekta
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm, I suppose at this point, Burkha-Lady could be anyone...I wouldn't even put it past Mohini Basu at this stage! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Lol, seriously though, let's see:

1. Aparna--in all possibilities, but why would she hide? And why would she go to so much trouble to *pretend* that she is in Canada? She's one who likes to boast about her "achievements"...so she would have come out by now..

2. Komo--possible, but again, why the cloak and dagger?

3. Doris--I'm kinda hoping its not her, I've started to like her, but then, Bajaj's anger makes me wonder, is he really just upset with her because of the whole party thing, or is there more to the story?

4. Debo--I dunno why, I seem to think that maybe Debo is a relative of Komo's, like cousin or sister or something...and maybe Komo has sent her on her behalf to create trouble...to come in between PM like Komo came between AP (There's so much space between PM, a herd of elephants could come in between them! πŸ˜† )

5. Sam--I think it might be her, though I hope not, because I am sick of Anurag's women turning evil because he pays more attention to Prerna πŸ˜† 🀒

6. Kamini--? Maybe she is bitter about losing her son and husband? Even though at the time she supported Sneha, maybe now she is resentful? To be honest, the lady leaving the club after giving Sneha the drink looked somewhat like her

If, however, Burkha-Lady is Burkha-Lad, then:

1. Shravan--again, why the disguse?

2. Karan--seriously, where is he again?

3. Sharad--could be, although if he is out of jail so quickly, I will murder the jailer supposed to keep him locked up πŸ˜†

4. Shailendra-- ditto above

Who knows? Edited by psawyer - 17 years ago
Funk'n Desi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

hmmm i dunno yaar i aint even watched the epsioed yet but i wouldnt put it past ekta

heheheheπŸ˜† i know what you mean julu!!!i think debo is doing a good job at making the track intresting and spicy!!!!! I bet this burkha lady track is going to go on for a while!!!(just like the rape case)πŸ˜•

Funk'n Desi thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

Hmm, I suppose at this point, Burkha-Lady could be anyone...I wouldn't even put it past Mohini Basu at this stage! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Lol, seriously though, let's see:

1. Aparna--in all possibilities, but why would she hide? And why would she go to so much trouble to *pretend* that she is in Canada? She's one who likes to boast about her "achievements"...so she would have come out by now..

2. Komo--possible, but again, why the cloak and dagger?

3. Doris--I'm kinda hoping its not her, I've started to like her, but then, Bajaj's anger makes me wonder, is he really just upset with her because of the whole party thing, or is there more to the story?

4. Debo--I dunno why, I seem to think that maybe Debo is a relative of Komo's, like cousin or sister or something...and maybe Komo has sent her on her behalf to create trouble...to come in between PM like Komo came between AP (There's so much space between PM, a herd of elephants could come in between them! πŸ˜† )

5. Sam--I think it might be her, though I hope not, because I am sick of Anurag's women turning evil because he pays more attention to Prerna πŸ˜† 🀒

6. Kamini--? Maybe she is bitter about losing her son and husband? Even though at the time she supported Sneha, maybe now she is resentful? To be honest, the lady leaving the club after giving Sneha the drink looked somewhat like her

If, however, Burkha-Lady is Burkha-Lad, then:

1. Shravan--again, why the disguse?

2. Karan--seriously, where is he again?

3. Sharad--could be, although if he is out of jail so quickly, I will murder the jailer supposed to keep him locked up πŸ˜†

4. Shailendra-- ditto above

Who knows?

i think it might be doris(hope not) they've changed her voice yeh its not her real voice!!! i dont think its sharad or his mum!!!it could be apurnaπŸ˜† if it is i wonder how prems going to face her!!!!Shailendra..could be doubt it though!!!! komo...not sure!!!! OR shraven knowing him he would'nt have given up that easily!!! lets see whats in store for us nxt week!!!😊

Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
discussing about the burkha lady guys why???????? she's going to be someone hatke as ekta givez us a shock alwaz- its gonna drag like the rape case?????????????????????????????????????? n godknows vats gonna happen on monday
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yar i dont think well find out about this burka lady any time soon but on monday one whole hour of kzk WWWWWOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Jennifer.L thumbnail
i know yaar- but its a croosover muktin prem won't be in it- it will will be only prerna n someone else-so probably no vhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu on moday-
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i don't think its one hour of Kzk, I think its just KGGK and KA, but Prerna will be in it. Of course Mukti can't be in it, the eppy will revolve around Parvati and Shruti (i.e Tina) will most likely be there...we can't have a double role! Also, the same applies for Prem...lol....ek Basanti ko jhael nahin sakta, do-do ko kya kare? πŸ˜†
Jennifer.L thumbnail
lol- nice 1- but will prem not be in it
indiangirl07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

i don't think its one hour of Kzk, I think its just KGGK and KA, but Prerna will be in it. Of course Mukti can't be in it, the eppy will revolve around Parvati and Shruti (i.e Tina) will most likely be there...we can't have a double role! Also, the same applies for Prem...lol....ek Basanti ko jhael nahin sakta, do-do ko kya kare? πŸ˜†

hhaha....yea ur right!heheh