Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon - Page 232

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by jennymanoj

yes i am serious- debo rtrack along wid prem- no pm scenes again-unfortunately we get to c them tomorrow when prem takes debo ther n mukti gets a bit j by seeing them n he taunting mukti- so wait 4 tomorrow

How do u now?!?!😕

actually i dont know why you didnt like the epi...i liked it...how prem was like in the car she does drama...and wen his dadi was saying stuff to him he seemed like they are crazy.hhheh...well, i liked todays epi. prem knows what kinda person debo is...im goin 2 post pics in a bit 😊
Ya 2day's eppy waz fine,,,...especially when prem called Debo Madhushala! 😆 😆
Lol Premikas... wanna hear something interesting???

Okay, you're up for it! My friend and I had a fight this morning, and it's so funny that to make up for it she printed a pict of Manoj Bohra in his bling avatar, put that into a lovely frame and dropped it off at my house with a sorry card.

I promised myself I would give her the silent treatment for a couple of days... but it's so FUNNY that as soon as I saw the pict, I couldn't help gawking and smiling! I really hate Prem in this current bratty lover track, but man is he one eye candy or what!

Originally posted by broken heart

Lol Premikas... wanna hear something interesting???

Okay, you're up for it! My friend and I had a fight this morning, and it's so funny that to make up for it she printed a pict of Manoj Bohra in his bling avatar, put that into a lovely frame and dropped it off at my house with a sorry card.

I promised myself I would give her the silent treatment for a couple of days... but it's so FUNNY that as soon as I saw the pict, I couldn't help gawking and smiling! I really hate Prem in this current bratty lover track, but man is he one eye candy or what!

awww...that was soo sweet of your friend!😊

hmm i guess otdays episode was not that bad glad he is only using Debu and knows about what she is really like hope nothing but a platomin relationshop btwn them
he probabay is only using her to make mukti jealous n today i wonder vats gonna happen????????????????????????????????

Originally posted by indiangirl07

actually i dont know why you didnt like the epi...i liked it...how prem was like in the car she does drama...and wen his dadi was saying stuff to him he seemed like they are crazy.hhheh...well, i liked todays epi. prem knows what kinda person debo is...im goin 2 post pics in a bit 😊

i don't like any episodes where debo is wid prem- n won't never like- debo is already showing her true colours

yep n iam glad she is showing her true colour,so prem wont fall for ms nautanki but i swear i feel like killing yamani n mohini 😡 Edited by rosey1 - 17 years ago
Yeah Shweta he is eye candy 😳 !!!!That was sweet of your friend 😊
I dont know Premikas i'm getting worried. I dont trust Ms Nautanki I hope Prem doesnt fall for her seriously cant STAND to see them married 😡 That Mohini Daadi and Yamini ki toh!!!! 😡