Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
I wonder what has to happen before Prem realises that he loves Mukti? Does she have to leave? Get married? Die? What big event does she have to be a part of before that stupid idiot DUFFER realises the truth?
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar exactly i was so angry when he was talking like that to mukit and didnt but in when those girls had started on her
annu1611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

I wonder what has to happen before Prem realises that he loves Mukti? Does she have to leave? Get married? Die? What big event does she have to be a part of before that stupid idiot DUFFER realises the truth?

Ekta better get them together at SOME point😡What does this girl have against couples anyway?????????????😡

Even if Sai looks gorgeous and her 'chemistry' with Manoj is good (I DONT THINK THIS WILL HAPPEN) I still won't be able to stand him with her🤢

annu1611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

yaar exactly i was so angry when he was talking like that to mukit and didnt but in when those girls had started on her

What the hell happened to being so disturbed and upset when she tried to talk some sense into him?What happened to those guilty looks, lowering his gaze whenever he saw her?What happened to apologising to her when he upsetted her?Why is going from Prem to UD, UD to Prem and abck to UD again😡One hell of a confused soul and by far the most indecisive character that duffer is!😡

annu1611 thumbnail
Hey...everyone is going crazy over Pulkit (Lakshya/Kisna) of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi..You guys think he is better than our beloved Prem? 😕
annu1611 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~sweet-grl-kia~

himmm 🤢

prem rulez!!!😃

That guy has nice eyes thats about it😆 Leikin humare Prem jaisa koi nahin😳

annu1611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~sweet-grl-kia~

well he is not dheeeettt bad buh our ud is maaacchh more better 😉

I like that guy he is quite cute 😊but PREM is HOTTTT😳

Ok sorry Vasu, akkudi don't kill me😆Change topic!

indiangirl07 thumbnail
hey everyone...yes plz change the topic 😆 😳
annu1611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indiangirl07

hey everyone...yes plz change the topic 😆 😳

Oh yeah Puja would kill me too😆I think they should cast him opposite Mukti now since they got that Bong girl coming in!

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar wots going on here gossiping well lage raho will not be as active today footy is on yaar hehe