Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: annu1611

Omg Prem today was hilarious 😆 I just LOVE the guy!He is the best thing that ever happened to KZK 😊 The way he called her "Bhaabhi" in punjabi style 😳 😳 And him yelling Badhai ho Badhai 😆 😆 😆 Since when did he realise the importance of relations? "I am allowed to joke around with her since she is my bhaabi" 😆

I haven't seen the episode yet... but when I read that Prem was yelling "Badhai ho", it reminded me of the scene when Bajaj-Prerna weren't talking to each other cuz of Mukti Rape Case and he sang [at breakfast ] "Congratulationzzzzzz... and Celebrationzzzz" for them on their Wedding Anniversary... that was also REALLY cute...

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar i remember that episode it was soo funny yaar
i aint watched todays but im sure itll be just as funny
Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i know yaar prem singing congo when bajaj pre r not talking 2 each other-o! he's so cute-its worth watching a episode where even he makes a 1 sec entry-o! manoj i really can't stop thnnking about u-n the way u were bandaging urself yesterday.
rickwean thumbnail
Oi, oi, itna prem acha nahi! nazar lag jaayegi on the duude! divert some hugs and kisses this side too to escape the overdose 😃 !!

man, I gotta agree with u guys, he rlly made me stop from falling asleep today, I'm a premi ya 😲 , welcome me to the gang too! just that, I'll feel like crackng his cranium if he insults my mother india or daddy cool!
Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
o yes, ur mother india- shwetha tiwari-ok mguyz i thnk debonita is going to make her entry before the leap n spoil his life!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar i dont think this leap is gonna happen ne tym soon
indiangirl07 thumbnail
no i dont think it will ever occur, oh well....the bong girl will still enter!!!! 😡
indiangirl07 thumbnail
heres the part when prem talks to doris and says bhabhi 😆

http://www.badongo.com/vid/140686

i uploaded it, hope its ok 😊
broken heart thumbnail
Man oh Man I can't wait for more Doris-Prem... yaani Bhabhi-dewar (hilarious!) episodes in the upcoming days! Something tells me Prem's gonna poke fun and drive his babhi INSANE!!!! LOL!!!!!

Just on a weird note, sure it's disturbing but what if Doris starts making passes at Prem??? I would just hack the hag!
Dola87 thumbnail
what leap..there was ever goin to a leap???????
ekta ji totally forgot..shes too excited abt KSKBT that she forgot abt the leap in KZK 😡 😡 😡