Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago
yaar wots going on here y are we taking about sri lanka all of a sudden and sukhi ur here have i woken up to an alternate reality where sukhi likes prem???
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sukhi graced us with her woderful presence today, but only because we weren't talking about Prem....well, it started off with him and somehow ended up in Sri Lanka 😆 😆
broken heart thumbnail
Well it's just that we simply couldn't bear to discuss more of his superhero acts and hugs from yesterday... any topic seemed to be better than that!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
okies lol wot a diversion neways welcome sukhi aint seen u here in a very long time
Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

yaar wots going on here y are we taking about sri lanka all of a sudden and sukhi ur here have i woken up to an alternate reality where sukhi likes prem???

so sukhi likes 2 - here u go, anothet fan of manoj

Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i know dat vasudi, u didn't undersatnd vat i meant 2 say-like jokes kinda thng coz sukhi doesn't like manoj-i don't thnk there's need to grasp over it 😆
.Prometheus. thumbnail
lol never in a million years will i beleive that sukhi has started to like prem 😆
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: broken heart

As they say... behind every successful (Sri Lankan Team) man, there is a ........ MAHILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  😆

*LOL*

.Prometheus. thumbnail
hmmm yup sone people have peculiar names yaar but then again if they can live with it its fine
annu1611 thumbnail
I seriously think the beating up scene was done infact planned very bady. For some reasons the whole fight between Prem and Shravan looked really fake. 😕 And yeah I agree this aint UD's style!!!! 😛 I'm hoping that we get to see more cute Prem-Mukti scenes..More fights, more arguements ,more sweet scenes before that horrible Bong girl pops in! 🤢 Edited by annu1611 - 17 years ago