Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annu1611 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Could be Oh No!Not again! 😡 😡 😡
shakthi258 thumbnail
Hay gusys I kind of came up with this P.M sceen tell me how it sounds.

U.D is out in the garden when Biju kaka brings him his coffee. Karan drives in and then walkes over to him and Pram goes: Hi Karan biju kaka ak our cup cofee.

Karan is about to object but he shuts him up. Both of them are drinking cofee when Karan askes him, "Where is every one?"

"Koki is gone out for some work. Tushar is out of station and Mother India is at her mothers place with Daddy cool."

"All right...Snaha?" Karan added curious.

"Dad Basu's brakefast. She wanted Mukti to come along but she said no." Pram told him.

"Wanted to eat with her dad?" Karan lauged.

"He is gone with Mother India...did I not mention it?"

"No..."

Just then they hear a ear piarcing scream from inside Mukti's house. Worried both of them rush over they search the house to find Mukti in her room and shakeing with fear looking at something on the mirror. Karan stops to read it aloud when Pram kneels down and hugs Mukti who cried in his arms.

The letter on the mirror says, "Mukti, you saparated me from my Shaha and spoil my life. I will not spare you. What happened on holli was just a sample, you are going to face wors. Sharath."

He tuns around to see a Mukti in Prams arms weeping and how Pram is holding her. An understanding comes into his eyes...slly handing Mukti a glass of watter makes her lyedown. She continues to sob slentlty as they put her to sleep. Karan is leaving and Pram follows him but Mukti (who is sleeping) hold his finger and Prem stops there. He lies down next to Mukti and Karan noticis this and tell him, "I will be back in a few minutes."

Pram hold's Mukti with one hand and places the other on her forehead and starts stroking it...

(I ran out of ideas now)
Funk'n Desi thumbnail
good work!!!!!!!!
plz continue....
Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nic work krishei 😛

anywaz i don't know whether prem is with shravan n aparna but all i know id dat dis bong girl will surely create thousands of problemz
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
any more fanfics to put in the first page gimme the link here and ill do it
Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
all the fanfics written by forum members are damn good
.Prometheus. thumbnail
yup they are people are really talented yaar
lubnazm thumbnail
between..can i have 22nd May video of kasautii..i have lost the link..can any1 plz havin the link repost it..
its a sincere request..
😊
indiangirl07 thumbnail
[Quote=lubnazm]between..can i have 22nd May video of kasautii..i have lost the link..can any1 plz havin the link repost it..
its a sincere request..
[/QUOTE]

well, its in the may updates...here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/288374
.Prometheus. thumbnail
u should be able to find them in the archives or do a search for it