Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miileerox4eva thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
ya i ont ant dat bond girl 2 coe and take muktis place !
i love da jodi of pren and mukti ?! there da ones da r supose 2 be 2gether !!

but now im kindof curioius u no. 2 c wat hapens between prem, sai adnmukti 1 maybe it mite be intersting 😛
but then again it wont be...
annu1611 thumbnail
I personally dont care...i cant imagine it being anything but depressing When things are getting better that horrible bong girl will come in and ruin it all 😭 😭 😭 Thats just so damn annoying! 😡 Edited by annu1611 - 17 years ago
Funk'n Desi thumbnail
I KNOW...IM SCARED I DONT WANT MISS BONG GIRL COMING IN BETWEEN PREM AND MUKTI!!!!
I HOPE THEIR LOVE IS STRONG ENOUGH!!!!!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar lets see wot happens before we all get too hyped up u never know it mite be the this bong girl is interested in prem and prem is just using her to get to mukti
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow..the whole thread's got "Bong Girl" fever! 😆 😆 😆 Chill yaar, I hate it too but its gonna happen anyway and there aint nothing we can do to stop it...so let's just sit back and make the most of PM scenes while we have them and pray that Ekta Mai has at least an ounce of sense and that she knows how and where the Bong Girl angle will lead in helping PM get together...
miileerox4eva thumbnail
agree wid u pswar !
i'll miss da couple soo000ooo much thoguh !
cuz u no rkta... once she splits a couple up she takes 4 eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 2 get them 2gether.
lyk; shravan and kasak, anu and prena etc...
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
maybe u rite vasu di but u neve know prem he mite think that debonita like the da other girls so he mite use her to make mukti jealous neve know this EKTA MIA!!!
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You never know Ekta Mai but we DO know that no matter how much we scream at our TV screens she isn't going to change the storyline before time...the whole rape thing got on our last nerves but she stopped that storyline after three months and not a minute before...so I guess (I hope) she has some sort of vision about where the storyline will go from here....I won't say that I have faith in her (because that would be an exaggeration...i.e. LIE!!!), but I do think that we should give the Bong Girl a chance...hating her before she's even arrived means that we close our minds to her...and considering we may have to watch her on our screens for some time....

Besides, I like Sai...but not with her new haircut! 🤢 she SO needs long hai as Debonnita...

Hm....Prem and Debonnita...nope, just doesn't have that ring to it, does it?? I wonder what her nickname will be? Debu?? 😆
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

this is where all the fanfic will be posted

FanFic on Prem by Aaki

and then he fell in love by soha
part 2 https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=258582&K W=fanfic
part 3 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/281778

Prem and Mukti by Smarie pants

Love in Canada by Raindrop

Fanfic - Prem Mukti Love Story by SunnyKrishi

Kahin Pyar Na Ho Jaye - by bisma_ 4eva

Leomp's rocking fanfic "A Second Chance."

part 1
part 2
part 3

Prem-Muki_Eijaz by desi_gr3l
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=290992

indiangirl07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

You never know Ekta Mai but we DO know that no matter how much we scream at our TV screens she isn't going to change the storyline before time...the whole rape thing got on our last nerves but she stopped that storyline after three months and not a minute before...so I guess (I hope) she has some sort of vision about where the storyline will go from here....I won't say that I have faith in her (because that would be an exaggeration...i.e. LIE!!!), but I do think that we should give the Bong Girl a chance...hating her before she's even arrived means that we close our minds to her...and considering we may have to watch her on our screens for some time....

Besides, I like Sai...but not with her new haircut! 🤢 she SO needs long hai as Debonnita...

Hm....Prem and Debonnita...nope, just doesn't have that ring to it, does it?? I wonder what her nickname will be? Debu?? 😆

well, we already know she might be the next komo...doesnt that ring a bell? theres no way she can be nice!

heheheh, debu