Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon - Page 182

Posted: 17 years ago
i've posted it on pg.4 of part 4!!!! read it asap and tell me if u liked it!
Soha you are so cool you updated even before the weekend came! Hope you can keep continuing the fanfics even when visiting Pak. Please say you can!!!!

- Shweta:)

Originally posted by soha88

i've posted it on pg.4 of part 4!!!! read it asap and tell me if u liked it!

Like it?I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks sooo much!I loved your descriptions and details!!

πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜‰
❀️ Prem Rox!!!
❀️ He is so cool!
❀️ He looks so good with mukti!!
❀️
😳

Originally posted by Isha789

πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜‰
❀️ Prem Rox!!!
❀️ He is so cool!
❀️ He looks so good with mukti!!
❀️
😳

Yup i agreeπŸ˜ƒ

yup most of the premikas like the jodi of prem and mukti
but not the jodi of manoj and teejay v premikas r not jealous but don't want prem to ruin his life by marrying teejay-he can get better
yes tru but we must be happy for him as well since tejay makes him happy
thanx for approving of my fanfic/ guys!!! i'll update it as soon as i can...and i might even be able to update them in pak, shweta....don't count on it but i'll definitely try.....

and what the heck is wrong with our hero nowadays guys...i think someone should post an analysis of his condition rite now and why he's doing what he's doing....it seems as though he wants everything all at once and keeps on threatening(first mukti, now prerna)
even though he isn't going to tell bajaj anything, he made it very clear that he's back into ultra UD mode again...."jis din meray paas sab kuch aa jai ga, main sab ko barbaad kar doon ga, even u mother india"
what is his problem all of a sudden? is it possible that mukti's rejection turned him into such a different person all of a sudden....its understandable if he hates mukti now, but why be so hard on mother india?

this week was really boring guys(except for that one single office PM scene....that was IT!) i'm hoping to see sthn better next week....no tushar track, no anu-sam problems or any indroneel plzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....i'm sick of these three rite now....hopefully, since prem went to see some advertising people, we'll see him meet up with mukti.....that would way more interesting.....

too bad i have exams next week though...they start on thursday....being a senior isn't easy....it seems as though the torture never ends...!!! they should let us get out now! u know what i mean, seniors? doesn't it feel we should finally get outta our high school straps and rush into college?ahhhh...waiting like crazy for graduation day!

sorry guys....i don't realize how much i've written till i'm on my last words.....so ummmm thanx for reading, i guess! 😊

Soha

and "sunnykrishi" WHEN will u update YOUR fanfic/???? u know none of us can wait...plzzz do that as soon as possible...i really want to know what mukti's 'disease' or whatever u have in mind is!!! thanx!
😊
sure sohaaa........ iam thinking of the story line for next episode... hope i get something interesting!!!!!!!!