Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon - Page 157

Posted: 17 years ago
nothing much! just cant sleep n its past midnite here!

Originally posted by indiangirl07

wat do you mean, dont check the vidoe archieve

the december episodes are here

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=151666&P %20N =1&TPN=1

No, the reason I said don't check out archives was cuz the 6th episode was posted twice... the same episode is under the "Dec 5" title as well as the "Dec 6" title. 

I remember... the job ep was Dec 5, but the ep Dec 5 in the archives actually shows the Dec 6 one... because that ep has been posted twice.  I'm confusing you, right?  Sorry, but you can find the "real" Dec 5 one in the KZK pages.

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

it cant be december episodes its gotta be earlier than that since most of december was about snehas marriage

No, it's Dec 5.  I just checked.  Anyways, Mukti was introduced in late Nov. 

oh okay i get it now

im up to nothing much was watching smallville now i think i will go watch some tv 😆

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

oh okay i get it now

im up to nothing much was watching smallville now i think i will go watch some tv 😆

😆 i dont like smallville that much, i watched a couple episodes and yea.... its good, but i never ahve time to watch it

Originally posted by psawyer

yeah, I guess we'll find out on Monday annu...but somehow, I don't see much guilt for Mukti in his eyes...there's a bit, but not to the extent we hope. Maybe its got something to do with his look that day....usually, when he is "ud", his hair is up in spikes and he "looks" kinda evil...you knnow what I am trying to say? And when he is "prem", its floppy and in his face...i kinda noticed that transition (lol, how sad am i? 😆 😆 ) and maybe that is a (small) indication of his "morality" status, considering he's always shifting sides....

I have noticed that tooooo.....we r in the same boat girl😆

anyways im FINALLY done with my exams and now im enjoying my break......ima relax all the way.........

hope everyone does good on their exams😊
thanks yaar i need all the luck i can get another 1 week and 3 days and im done with all of these exams woho
has anyone got the dec 5th vid then?? really wanna see it...
nope i dont have that episode :sigh

Originally posted by diljaani

I have noticed that tooooo.....we r in the same boat girl😆

anyways im FINALLY done with my exams and now im enjoying my break......ima relax all the way.........

hope everyone does good on their exams😊

well, I'm glad I'm not the only one!😆