Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon - Page 156

Posted: 17 years ago
What if Prem-Mukti are really like Anu-Prerna? What if they never get back together? What if we all end up liking the Bong girl more than Mukti...?

Okay sorry too many questions. I really hate this Bong girl idea, I hate her already lol!
Julu i think its Just for Short, the Word 'Bong' for Bengalis.
yaar i hope they dont make this couple the future any-pre that would really get on my nerves and i mite even stop watching MITE!!!!!!!!!1 😆 😆
ahhh okies didnt know that how cluless am i i mean i ma a bengali afterall 😆 😆
well, maybe since there is a leap coming. prem might go to jail for a year or two for what he did(delay) and stuff!!!

i know what u guys mean, i also hate that bong girl, i wonder who's going to play her.
yeah thats wot i was thinking he will sentenced to for a year and thats wen the one year leap will happen
yea, but i really!!!! dont want that new girl to enter, unless shes there to help them get together! 😊
Hey you guys, do you remember the episode where Mukti goes for an interview and Prem asks her three weird questions? She answers all of them "correctly" and with loads of attitude and bags the job cuz Prem "likes her guts." I think Mukti acted so strong there and I love that scene between them. I think it's Dec 5th or 6th something episode. Can anyone upload that scene between Prem and MUkti and put in the Prem video section here? It's really a great scene which needs to be part of this sticky videos...

BTW don't try to find that episode in the video archives... we have to find the episode by going thru the pages in KZK.
it cant be december episodes its gotta be earlier than that since most of december was about snehas marriage