Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amisha1 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: annu1611

I adore him too😳😳

YEah Jueka I read that and got all excitedI hope he does come on with her soon tht would be cool to watch

You cant predict what Prem would do next...he is by far the most unpredictable character😕

😆

ur right!!!!😉

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
unpredictable? The guy's a walking contradiction! 😆 😆
annu1611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

Read today's update, I am DEFINITELY watching...finally Sharad gets his dues, in a way that he truly DESERVES....kept harping on about how women were weak, didn't he? Well, these "weak" women reduced our macho alpha-male to a bloody but justified pulp...😆😆 Can't wait...

YESSSSSSSSSSS IM SOO HAPPY😃Remember a few of us came up with the idea of beating him up 😆Guess tht wrked!😉Cant WAIT to watch...and yeah Vasu he is a walking contradiction😆One hell of a complex character

manoj_luver thumbnail
hey guys any new picz of manoj?
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry no new pics...

Today's ep: no mukti and no prem (no speaking parts at least)...whats the point of having an entire 3-month long track centred on you when on the final day you don't get to say a word??
broken heart thumbnail

Sorry no new pics...

Today's ep: no mukti and no prem (no speaking parts at least)...whats the point of having an entire 3-month long track centred on you when on the final day you don't get to say a word??

😡

What a bas***d UD/Prem's been!  No matter how many times this fact has hit me, I still continue to be surprised by it!

Why Ekta Why oh why?  Why couldn't there be some reason for why Prem did this???

annu1611 thumbnail

Sorry no new pics...

You are so right. and Yes its so unfair how Sneha completely overshadowed Mukti. Broken Heart you are right I hate UD so much. Now its his turn to suffer. If not the women, Mother India will surely beat him up badly when she finds out. Maybe he did have a motive...Thts what Manoj said in the chat transcript..I just dont see what though. Now he can sit there and sulk because i doubt  he is getting those shares in Sharad's company. Deserves him right🤢

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
okay my premikas wish me luck people im off to an exam now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 PLZ PRAY FOR ME

ill be back in 5 hours london time 14.00
annu1611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

okay my premikas wish me luck people im off to an exam now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 PLZ PRAY FOR ME

ill be back in 5 hours london time 14.00

All the very very very best Juleka!Am sure you'll do great!👍🏼

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar it was on fundamentals of management so much information to memorise yaar my head is hurting now it went okay could have been much better though i now i got at 50% on the exam