Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manoj_luver thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: psawyer

yaar annu you are seriously making me jealous. I can't wait to see how hot he looks....you know, hot people always look much HOTTER when they are wet...its a fact! 😆 😉

anyone have picz of that^^ my internet is to slow! n i cant watch stuff online now!
indiangirl07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

Hey guys, here's a thought...I was rewatching Friday's ep and Mukti says something that got me thinking. She talks about love and what it makes you do, and then she said that "Love doesn't allow you to forgive and forget"...do you think thats a foreshadowing of the fact that she WON'T forgive Prem, as opposed to our ideas that she will..?

yea, maybe😉

indiangirl07 thumbnail
also, thanks alot for the vidoes! 😊
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar i hope she forgives him i want them to get together todays episode opened possibilities
broken heart thumbnail
In today's episode in the song... at the end she rips up their pict apart and Mukti-PRem are separated. That's her next move now... away from Prem and her love. Prem will now chase her, but it will be tough to get her back!
indiangirl07 thumbnail
one of the videos you uploaded

http://www.badongo.net/vid/106921

that one, ill try to post pics, by this weekend! 😊
diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This time I don't want Mukti going after Prem, I want Prem to chase after her!

so romantic *sigh*😳

broken heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: diljaani

This time I don't want Mukti going after Prem, I want Prem to chase after her!

so romantic *sigh*😳

Oh trust me that's the way it will be.  Mukti's done chasing him... notice how she rips apart their picture and throws it away, while Prem lifts off his hood and looks sad with Mukti in the background.  All this ego crap is soon to be done for him!

diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
one episode a day is so NOT enough! 😭
indiangirl07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: broken heart

Oh trust me that's the way it will be.  Mukti's done chasing him... notice how she rips apart their picture and throws it away, while Prem lifts off his hood and looks sad with Mukti in the background.  All this ego crap is soon to be done for him!

yea, hes probably goin to go after her