Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon - Page 132

Posted: 17 years ago
Hey guys, the Banner Contest is finally over and the results are in. First of all, let me thank everybody who participated in the contest: both those people who actually sent in banners (they were all really wonderful!) and to those people who voted for these banners. Thanks for making this an easy job for me.

Now, before I announce the winner, I just want to remind people how this is going to work. The winning banner will be posted on the first page of the Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon topic and the winner's name will be announced. The remaining entries will also be placed together (along with their creators' names) in a single topic which will be closed to comment and the link will be placed in the same sticky topic, so that these banners will be able to be seen and appreciated by everyone, and no one's hard work will go to waste.

Now, for the winner....

By a clear landslide....

the winner is

and this banner was created by... 

anjali207

Congratulations anjali!!

Please feel free to leave comments and congratulate anjali people!

Edited by psawyer - 17 years ago
CAn anyone please post some more PRem Mukti videos!Please Please
congrats anjali yaar ur banner rocks
aawww lovely banner really lyk it thoguh i though it wud be posted in da area where it place 4 da banner 😭

Guys, I've just updated the videos section with Friday's Prem-Mukti clip. Please do go check it out. Here is the link: http://www.badongo.com/vid/106724

Apparently today's ep was a great Prem scene as well, so once the video is up, I will upload that too. For the meantime, just enjoy this one!

Edit: Alternative link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0I8HD6T0

Edited by psawyer - 17 years ago
thanks pswayer! that was a great scene 😉
You're welcome. That WAS a great scene and now I can't wait to watch today's!! I'll post up the vid and links once the episode has been uploaded...
OMG ok i cant work at the moment 😆 😆 I got totally carried away with HOW GOOD HE LOOKED!How can someone looks This good!wow!I was left totally speechless!Im dying to see the video again im going to download this one! 😳
MANOJ BOHRA is serious irresistable! 😳 😳 😳
yaar annu you are seriously making me jealous. I can't wait to see how hot he looks....you know, hot people always look much HOTTER when they are wet...its a fact! 😆 😉
*Screams*
I can't wait for it...Oh God, I guess he sort of found out we wanted him to look more hotter!
WOOT!
*Gets Hyper and Jealous*
😳 😆

Anjali