Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon - Page 131

Posted: 17 years ago
i dunno. i dont htink ive seen it though dat wud be really cute n intresting 2 watch i think 😳
i like your siggy miileerox4eva! 😊
whats up with his website! the mad page doesnt even come up now ! is it just me?
yeah thats rote i have the same problem as well dunno wots rong
CAn anyone access the website?
Sorry psawyer no idea which episode that is...would like to watch that myself 😊
By the way...you people think Prem realized Mukti like him during the hospital scene?Is that why he said i love you to her later and laughed or was he just fooling around for the sake of it without really knowing anything?
PLANE CRAZY ABOUT LOVE
Adapted by Naved Aslam from the original play titled BOIENG BOIENG by Marc Camoletti, the play is a comic riot centering on Raj Malhotra (Manoj Bohra) and his insatiable appetite for women. Raj is a swinging yuppie bachelor who is a journalist, a foreign correspondent by profession.

He cleverly manages to hold onto three beautiful air stewardess girlfriends; Sweety (Dipannita Sharma) from Bengal Airways, Dolly (Teejay Sidhu) from Punjab Airlines and Malini (Shruti Seth) from South Indian Air. Everything is just right for Raj. When one girl departs, the other arrives. His loyal and trustworthy housekeeper (Helen) helps him manage the 'geometrical contours of his rhythmic poetry' till a time comes when it begins to lose its 'meter and rhyme'!

It so happens that one by one, his three fiancees announce that they have been transferred to the new entrant plane in the air industry, the Concord. And therefore, at double the speed, they'll get double the time to spend with Raj! For Raj, the girls' newfound happiness just translates into overlapping schedules and utter confusion. In steps, Raj's friend Ranga (Harsh Vasishtha) to help Raj or make things more difficult for him??

Take this flight if you want to know its final destination amidst all the turbulence!
Dunno if this has been posted here before... 😊

Pyar kiya to darna kya
HIRAL DHOLAKIA-DAVE
[ Wednesday, December 07, 2005 02:58:39 amTIMES NEWS NETWORK ]

RSS Feeds| SMS NEWS to 8888 for latest updates

TV actor Manoj Bohra and VJ Teejay Sidhu talk to us about falling in love and their second love, theatre.

It's a perfect, filmy love story. They met for the first time while lighting candles at the Mount Mary church in Bandra, Mumbai. Introduced by friends, they didn't see each other for a couple of months.

Their next meeting was at a function where Manoj, an established television actor invited Teejay (a veejay) over for dinner (psst....since his parents weren't home!). Recalling those 'heady days' Teejay says she wasn't simply interested in dating an actor since "every other guy in Mumbai was either an actor or a model."

But not one to give up, Manoj persisted for six months before Teejay finally fell for him. "It's better than coochie-cooing with your boyfriend in a party and still saying 'we are just friends'. Why devalue the relationship by not accepting that you are seeing each other?" questions a candid Teejay.

Today the two Manoj Bohra and Teejay Sidhu can be spotted together at a number of happening places. In fact they are even working together on a couple of projects, including an English play which has three women running after the male lead (played by Manoj) Teejay being one of them.

What if that had been a real-life situation? "I would have been the first one to leave," laughs Teejay. Besides they are also happy about the fact that they have been lucky for each-other. "Lots of good things happened to us after we met," they say in unison.

When not working, Teejay and Manoj go horse-riding in Matheran and watch movies together. And do we need to specify who's more talkative of the two.

"Perhaps because I was always into debates and elocution competitions in school," comes a quick rejoinder from Teejay.

So what was it that they found special about each-other? "I liked her simplicity. She can energise anyone with her enthusiasm," says Manoj. Teejay too has lots of nice things to say about her guy.

"He's spiritually inclined. Any man who respects God, will respect a woman. He's honest and sincere and the best person I have ever met," she says.

Professionally Manoj is happy with the deal he has on his platter. "I think if you can look good and can act as well, then acting is the best profession to be in," he says. Teejay, however, is keen on taking up acting more seriously, though she thinks 'being a VJ is more fun'.

"As a VJ you can't be easily replaced but I think the best way to learn something is to just jump into a project and do it," she says

Originally posted by annu1611

CAn anyone access the website?
Sorry psawyer no idea which episode that is...would like to watch that myself 😊
By the way...you people think Prem realized Mukti like him during the hospital scene?Is that why he said i love you to her later and laughed or was he just fooling around for the sake of it without really knowing anything?

i think he was just fooling around

Hmm...why dont we have a Prem picture gallery? 😕
we will do that once i have the time right now my exmas are started therefore im not able to