Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon - Page 130

Posted: 17 years ago
so why did they show that promo like 100s of times 2day?maby its a mistake!

does his website work?
yea, it did kida seem fake!

what promo, prem entering?

no the sites not working yet! 😭

Originally posted by broken heart

OCtober 11 was like his grand entry or something. Mukti entered Nov 17 or something like that...

Thanks broken heart and juleka😊

This whole thing is getting on my nerves😡Its moving at the most sluggish pace!I was just glad to see both Prem and Mukti on screen together after SO SO SO long!😳They seriously need to get going witht eh script..Ekta has dragged this way way too much

yea! seriously, this was the first scene after a long time, except the hospital scene, but mukti didnt know!
Originally posted by Funk'n Desi

i know that prem will change soon i think at the LAST MINUTE his going to decide to help mukti(well he should anyways) it was great today i mean i was so touched about mukti's speach is was fab. and they used kirpa's voice i think b'coz tina's voice didnt suit the scene!!

and oh yeh guys i think our basanti days are close(or maybe just around the corner)!! =]

you know i really dont care if the person(character) is not used to giving long speeches or if their voice wouldnt match for long speeches........

i HATE this dubbing biznez.............using the real voice brings authencity and more realness to the character!!

and i gotta say this to Ekta:  enough with all the crying already!!   bring us some happy moments and especially those awesome 'Basanti' days!
I was just wondering..Did Prem realize Mukti likes him during the hospital scene? (agar mujhe kuch hojaata toh kya Basanti 😳 ) ? Edited by annu1611 - 17 years ago
I cant view the 11th october video 😭
No, there's an option saying you can view the videos from7-12 oct or something like that at a different site address. You must click on the address and search for OCt 11 video there.

Don't worry, you'll find it there... I certainly did! 😊
Hey, does anyone know when Prem and Mukti met for the first time? I know about their respective entries, but what eppy did they meet each other for the first time?
suruchis media and zippy videos have expired yaar thats y