Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon - Page 128

)))) thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
This content was originally posted by: indiangirl07

you can watch them and only download them if suruchi di provides the download link

thnkx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manoj_luver thumbnail
his website is still not working
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yeah i know its still not up yet
manoj_luver thumbnail
hey!
i just saw the new uk promo for kzk and manoj is init! ekkk! so he would enter kzk by next week! how kool
indiangirl07 thumbnail
kool!!!

i havent seen the episode or read about it( i dont like reading it and ruinin my fun! 😉 ), but wen i was goin to put it in the archieve i read this

"WHAT AN EPISODE!Especially the last around 5 min scene..Now here is something for all the Mukti-Prem lovers like me"

annu16 11

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=269244
diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In yesterday's episode, Mukti looked really beautiful in the white shalwar-kameez and red duppata! 👍🏼

It almost reminded me of Mother India when she wore the black shalwar-kameez and red duppata......such similarity...

just a thought i wanted to share....

but both of them look ravishing anyways 👏
indiangirl07 thumbnail
omg! i saw today episode, and prem! seems like hes goin to change. i REALLY hope ekta doesnt add a twist and make him abd again.
maleen thumbnail
I really believe that prem will change into a better person, but will it be to late? will they all forgive him? He did all this for property and the fact that he was the one that drugged mukti is just gonna make life even more difficult for him when they they all find out what he did. I hope mukit forgives him i kinda want to see them together. They do make a very cute couple.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar i think the timeis drawing near for when prem will change back to how is was before
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think for the first time ever, Mukti's words really hit home to Prem.