Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago
actually y not do this create a poll make sure they cant use multiple votes or make comments all that can be done is voting
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i was watching past episode and came across this which i found a bit funny and cute, this is where prem helps mukti choose a dress to wear from sharads room or somfink

click on the pic
amzi_uk thumbnail
thanx ju. tht scenes really cute and funny 😆       
indiangirl07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

yeah im thinking that pm mite be a hassle wot abut it vasu just have people vote in the post i think it would be easier for ya as well

yea, i think the comment would be better, cuz we wont know if ppl make new accounts to vote

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sorry, i've been offline for a while, just checked your posts guys. well, the poll idea seems good and less of a hassle, i might make it poll only rather than comments, otherwise it could get confusing. hmmm, let me think this over...and julu, thanks for the vid, yaar, its a cute scene
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
no but some ppl might do multiple votes! lyk sign in other user names by making one and then vote! btw when is the last date of the banner?
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Banner entries is until Sunday 23rd April...PM them to me...and the voting start after that. But how can we ensure that ppl won't create new accounts to vote? Thats gonna happen either way...
amzi_uk thumbnail
I guess we can't do anything to stop that. And peolple won't be so sad as to create another account JUST for a banner competition.
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
aight! btw can u extend the date a lil bit! cuz i have to do a contest for indian idol 2! and i m kinda busy wid tht! i hope u understand! 😊

thx!
aaki
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
aight! btw can u extend the date a lil bit! cuz i have to do a contest for indian idol 2! and i m kinda busy wid tht! i hope u understand! 😊

thx!
aaki