Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon - Page 85

Posted: 18 years ago
6 weeks or somefink but yeah its been too look now its gotta end by next week plz i dunno how much more of this i can take
i can't take much more. i'm gonna stop watching until the track is over. i'll just make do with reading the updates. 😭 this is what ekta has done to us...right now, i don't care why prem is doing what he is, i just want this rape track to end in any way possible--send sharad to his untimely but well-deserved death and be done with it.
yaar vasu soo tru the only i watched yesterday was the bajaj-prerna danmce scene wince people said it was gud i aint watched the episode
yeah, i'm gonna see the bajaj-prerna dance...thats the only thing i am looking forward to...
yess yaar this is getting toooo much i mean wat da hell ya y does prem have to be so evil i mean i was so pissed off looking at yest epi we all love him so much but then some where down da line m getting irritated with him actually not him tat ekta y does'nt she leave prem alone y is she potraying him too be so so bad at heart i mean even a normal person wud not have helped a rapist n here toh prem is not even bothered abt sneha i mean how can ne body let his sis stay wid an rapist does he have so much hatred for them 😭   ðŸ˜­ tat he'll be so disgusting n support a rapist n also allow him to rape anther gal then mus say he'ss gonnnaaa take a long time to improve yaar usme toh basic emotions bhi nahin hai >> shit how i hate it 😭 😭 when will we get to see our chweet prem yaa ( i think tat will take ages 😭 )this is too bad 😭
dont worry i have some rapchik prem scenes ill post them later
okay as i mentioned another scene

this scene i lyk shows that prem does care its after prem saves the day with the contract when mukti loses the prensentation information and prem apologises abut the karan ting again to her i thought it was a cute scene

just click on the pic
Edited by MainEkHasina - 18 years ago
wow, your on fire with these prem scenes 😊
By the way, thanx,

I'm really miising those prem- mukti scenes, i hope this stupid rape track just finishes and we can have some of those cute scenes again 😭
Originally posted by amzi_uk

By the way, thanx,

I'm really miising those prem- mukti scenes, i hope this stupid rape track just finishes and we can have some of those cute scenes again 😭

Yeah i agree, It was So Cute Between Those Two.
I'm So Sick Of This Rape Track aswell, Ekta Really Likes to Drag things on! I really thought prena was going to expose Sharad but now, everyone's going to be againest her.

Anjali