Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon - Page 54

Posted: 18 years ago
exactly yaar this is too much as if the poor girl aint been through enouugh already i mean for this to happen as well 😑 😑
u neva know yaar the person who posted it could be fooling us or somfink

if that is the case i would actually be happy coz i dont want this to happen for real

Originally posted by rickwean

hope prem fans don't mind me doing that..just answered the qsn!

nywayz, how many prem deewanis of you like him with mukti? I think he's good being a loner dude, personally I don't like mukti 🀒

but i like Prem & Mukti together i 'll eagerly waiting for that scene when Prem helps Mukti & confess his love

Originally posted by Saleha_20

but i like Prem & Mukti together i 'll eagerly waiting for that scene when Prem helps Mukti & confess his love

so am i 😳
Originally posted by MainEkHasina

so am i 😳

i'm waiting for it too😊

OMG!!!guyz...at lat they showed prem in the serial and he was looking cute.. 😳 😳
and that sarcastic and funny character suits him a lot..... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
yaar i know finally we got to see more of manoj and he was looking soo cute with his hood on gangster type yaar

hey guys just wondering...what is up with prem! he seems to be with sharad! he is supporting sharad. i have lost all my hopes on him! the only thing i see prem doing is giving the tapes to prerna...
Originally posted by sweta.sweet

i'm waiting for it too😊

well man..it will be a long wait..

prem back in action, hehe, I love that guy's sense of humour! where was he for the past 2 days? to much of a hangover from the desi beer πŸ˜†
man..keep your fingers crossed , that he feels a glimmer of humanity on seeing mukti's condition & his conscience jagofies..my prediction is somewhat like this, he comes in the court at the last moment & helps prerna/mukti by presenting the tapes to expose that scum sharad...

or else..he's married off by prerna(can she make him?)to mukti due to that preg. thing u guys are saying..that's sick & abnormal, why does kekta do this to the viewers 😑 real test of nerves nowadays to watch kzk...Edited by rickwean - 18 years ago
yaar i know wot u mean ricky he was out of action coz of the bhaang nasha yaar missed his humor for a lil while

well im holding hope for him having an ulterior motive to 'helping' sharad. i think that prem relises that he will need proper concrete evidence to bring sharad down since his parent is rich who practically owns the local police station so i think that prem is trying to trap sharad nice and proper

yaar i think i mite be hoping too much πŸ˜• well wot else can us premikas do but hope πŸ˜ƒ