Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ionia thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I think Prem and Mukti have on-screen chemistry. The only time I could tolerate her is when she is with Prem. I don't like her character either. She was very bossy at first. No offense to her fans.

But I think Mukti goes well with Prem. I think though Prem may have even better chemistry with a girl who shows him attitude. Mukti, well, gave herself up too easily. She was too open about her feelings.

I would like to see Prem with a girl with a bit of attitude and who has a sense of humour and a brain. I don't want her to be the "perfect" daughter......blah blah blah like Mukti is or Sneha is. I want her to have grey shades and I want her to use her brain.

But I don't think Ekta will ever introduce us a woman character who is not evil but is intelligent and doesn't jump to conclusions. So Mukti is the best match for Prem and they do have chemistry.
crazidivadancer thumbnail
i agree with rickwean....i dont like prem and mukti together .....Prem is better off alone lol 😊 ......and with one of us premikas lol 😊
amisha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickwean

hope prem fans don't mind me doing that..just answered the qsn!

nywayz, how many prem deewanis of you like him with mukti? I think he's good being a loner dude, personally I don't like mukti 🤢

i agree..prem is better when he is alone..mukti is totally not needed around him..dey dunt even make a gd match..n sometimes when they fight it appears soo fake!...sorry to mukti fans..but i always found her irritating!!😕

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yeah i do agree mukti should put up a fight but how can u say they dont suit all u have to do is look at the hospital scenes and the dance scenes to see their chemistry
.Prometheus. thumbnail
post made by sujupanta

double fault/ teejay sidhu

Was Teejay Sidhu moonlighting as a waitress at the Star Parivaar awards, or was she trying to be a better man? Pink pouty lips, a baby pink kamarband and a grotesque ill-fitting pin-striped suit. We're not playing cross-dresser Teejay!

penalty/ manoj bohra

Did Manoj Bohra think he was going into a boxing ring with this satin-I'm-a-cape-masquerading-as-a-suit look? Or was he taking heed from girlfriend, Teejay Sidhu, all costumed up to play fancy dressEdited by MainEkHasina - 18 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aastha1

i agree..prem is better when he is alone..mukti is totally not needed around him..dey dunt even make a gd match..n sometimes when they fight it appears soo fake!...sorry to mukti fans..but i always found her irritating!!😕

i agree with julu that mukti-prem's chemistry is amazing and i think they should be together...the first time around, she gave up too easy and was a complete fool, but now she's been hurt so she may become a little harder to get, which is what i am looking forward to.

julu, thanks for that latest article, but i have to say, manoj is looking...🤢 he REALLY needs to dump his stylist!!

.Prometheus. thumbnail
i think his stylist is his gf yaar and there is no way in hell he is dunping her
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

i think his stylist is his gf yaar and there is no way in hell he is dunping her

exactly🤢🤢

.Prometheus. thumbnail
yaar i didnt even wtache yesterdyas episode properly since there was no prem in it yet again

if wot u say happens with sneha then i am so gonna go and watch this episode
.Prometheus. thumbnail
i wanna see prem today yaar seeing him will make me feel betta i have done somefink to my neck i cant move it to the right hand side it hurts