Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon - Page 46

Posted: 18 years ago
yaar vasu after watching the hospice scene yaar i cant believe that all this is happening wot has ekta done 2 our prem
Thanx 4 da pics jeleka, look i got the vid of that scene! 😆

Prem-Mukti dance at party

I miss things like this 😭

Thank alot vasu 😉 🤗

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

yaar vasu after watching the hospice scene yaar i cant believe that all this is happening wot has ekta done 2 our prem

dude i KNOW...what the hell happened? i hope they can go back to those scenes again...😭

Originally posted by amzi_uk

Thanx 4 da pics jeleka, look i got the vid of that scene! 😆

Prem-Mukti dance at party

I miss things like this 😭

Thank alot vasu 😉 🤗

thanks for the great vid and no problems!😉

yaar i have more pix i will post tme later but i totally agree vasu yaar i miss those scenes and they way he acted back them i hope ekta brings the old prem back the prem that we all love to love watching that scene and those pix makes me feel so angry at ekta with wot she is doing with prem rite now its totally out of order to us fans yaar
i know!! by the way, can you post those pics that have already been posted in the main forum? i can't seem to transfer them here...something about them being the wrong file type for my stupid pc...
yeah sure u talking abut the ones posted by ayushiamin?
all these pics were posted by ayushiamin so a big thanks 2 ya hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MainEkHasina - 18 years ago
couldnt do all of them for some reason so i did the ones i could which is most of the pix neways
nice pics ,main ek hasina!..btw plsss can someone post d video of prem n mukti at d valentines day party when mukti dreamt she was dancin wid prem..plsss..n post it on another link cos i cant watch on putfile..its banned in singapore 😭 😭