Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago
yaar saleha i agree with ya i dont understand wot she is up2 yaar i just done get y she is doing this i mean prem now is one of the main characters in the serial and she aint showing that much of him

i think that she is trying to draw attention away from him as he mite have a big role to play in bringing shaarad down but still its just now fair on us premikas and monoj fans
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

yaar saleha i agree with ya i dont understand wot she is up2 yaar i just done get y she is doing this i mean prem now is one of the main characters in the serial and she aint showing that much of him

i think that she is trying to draw attention away from him as he mite have a big role to play in bringing shaarad down but still its just now fair on us premikas and monoj fans

you could be right julu but in that case shouldn't she draw attention towards him? you know, right now i couldn't care less if he's double-crossing sharad or not...i just wanna see some Prem...reading today's update, i don't think they showed him again today...oh man, what am i gonna do?😭😭😭

.Prometheus. thumbnail
yaar i know im feeling so 😭 rite now i feel lyk knocking some sense into that ekta woman she dont realise wot she is putting us manoj premika fans through 😭 😭 😭
sweta.sweet thumbnail
you guyz are so right. ekta should come to this forums and take some ideas and try to make prem a beter person. i mean doesnt she realize whats going on with us prem fans........ 😑 😑 😑
psawyer thumbnail
the only consolation is that we got to 60 pages in just over one week--CONGRATULATIONS PREMIKAS!!!
sweta.sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

the only consolation is that we got to 60 pages in just over one week--CONGRATULATIONS PREMIKAS!!!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

that is so good !!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

keep posting premikas!!

Saleha_20 thumbnail
yes u r right so plz someone go & says Ekta to visit our forum then she realise this
.Prometheus. thumbnail
yaar another week and we can prolly make the hundred mark yaar premikas rule the world!!!!

okay yeah im getting a bit hyper now well thats wot happens when ur addiected to manoj πŸ˜†
psawyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

yaar another week and we can prolly make the hundred mark yaar premikas rule the world!!!!

okay yeah im getting a bit hyper now well thats wot happens when ur addiected to manoj πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† well, maybe not the world, but we are certainly rocking this forum, right?πŸ˜‰ and anyway, being addicted to manoj is quite similar to having world domination!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sweta.sweet thumbnail
u are rite juleka........premikas addicted to prems πŸ˜† πŸ˜†