Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
i know yaar...when will we get to see some prem-mukti? in fact, when will we get to see some prem??? now that prerna's told bajaj...its gonna focus on them for a while...who knows when this track will end 😡
amisha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

i know yaar...when will we get to see some prem-mukti? in fact, when will we get to see some prem??? now that prerna's told bajaj...its gonna focus on them for a while...who knows when this track will end 😡

ya this track is realllyyyy boring..hope it ends fast!! dey need to concentrate on prem more!!

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
im so upset yaar im not seeing prem that much these days i only hope ekta gets some divine inspiration and put him in more of the scenes
.Prometheus. thumbnail
images given by premanoj

psawyer thumbnail
thanks for the images, julu and Premanoj...man, i think this is the only way we are gonna see prem at all this week...his pictures... 😭 😭
.Prometheus. thumbnail
yaar i kno rite now im sad and a bit ***** someone new from this forum is sending mepervers pm's yaar

i wanna c prem today so that i feel betta
Saleha_20 thumbnail
Yes Psawyer u r right nowadays this is the only way to see Prem i can't understand that y Ekta doesn't show Prem we all r eagerly waiting to see Prem helping Mukti
.Prometheus. thumbnail
thank uuu bling_blin89 so much for the pix im feeling betta by the minute yaar!!!!! 😛
psawyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

yaar i kno rite now im sad and a bit ***** someone new from this forum is sending mepervers pm's yaar

i wanna c prem today so that i feel betta

who? PM me their screen name and what they're saying

psawyer thumbnail
btw, thanks for the pics bling_bling...i love drunk prem...he's so funny!! 😆 and man, do i love his hair or what!! 😉