Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon - Page 25

Posted: 18 years ago
cheating...thats all i can say...but i am glad they won yogya jodi...now hopefully ekta will change this track and make prem good...
yeah i hope so too but i wont hold out on it ekta loves to drag things yaar u only have to look at the gujral murder in ksbkbt she loves to drag
god! that gujral murder thing has just started in the uk...but yeah, i hope this track is not on too long...i think prem was made to be funny in the last few eps perhaps to soften his image again to aid the inevitable change for the good (i hope so, he's much better at comedy...his and indro's kanta ben act cracked me up!!)
yaar i now i was totally crackinh up when i watched those epsideos hes was soo gud
these images were given by leena2311 gr8 thanks to her

excellent!! he looks so funny in the first two...
in the kkusum one he looks soo young yaar sooo cute and adorable feeling lyk pinching his cheeks yaar
i like his hair long though--the way it flops so cutely over his face and eyes... 😳 😳 what i would give to run my fingers through it...

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

in the kkusum one he looks soo young yaar sooo cute and adorable feeling lyk pinching his cheeks yaar

ya! me too!😳

yep he luks so adoreable but i think he luks much cuter now 😳