Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Main Prem ki Deewani Hoon - Page 10

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago
yeah he is i ma still trying ot figure out a reason y he must be doing this and everything seems to mish mashed yaar i mean wen i think of someifnk i see soemfink in the epsidoe and remember someifnk which makes me scratch that idea out

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
what if we are just reading too much into it? or looking for signs that aren't there just coz we don't want him to be evil? 😭 😭 i hope thats not the case, i really want him to be good...
.Prometheus. thumbnail
me too 😭 i will be sooooo upset if i find out prem is doing this for his own faida only
amzi_uk thumbnail
yeah i really hope he turns out good bcoz he's really peeing me of at the moment 😭 😭

This content was originally posted by: maleen

Damn!! Prem is so HOT! and such a good actor!?! 👍🏼

I just think hhe's a good actor 😆 😆 😆

crazidivadancer thumbnail
Hi guyz,
i luv Prem too....he is soo cute and is a gr8 actor!!!! hey does anyone know when the SPA is coming to tv???? when wheneva it comes on can someone post the video of Manoj's dance with the other on here so i can c it since i live in the USA!!! lol 😊
PLZ and Thanx guyz

ya and i hope PRem comes out to be good in the end cauz him and mukti make such a cute couple.... 😃

Hey does anyone have more pics of Manoj????? 😕 😕
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
guys!

i wont be able to post FanFic today! cuz i have tonsss of homework and i have to attend one of my cousin'z b-day! omg she turned one today! 😊

sorry
.Prometheus. thumbnail
okay aaki no worries happy birthday 2 ur cuz
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
waise woh bol nahin sakti! 😆 so on her behalf thxx!! 😊 julu is gonna do something bad in next part! and a lil secret abt hamzy bhaiya and suju! 😆 tht waz lyk a precap!
prap thumbnail
hey everyone....what' going on....you're rocking here.....
.Prometheus. thumbnail
me do somefink bad mukhe villian mat bana na maine villian nahin hona chachte aaaki plz plz plz 😆